Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

4.2

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

on 9/7/2014 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think this is an okay BB cream but nothing to write home about. I did not notice any difference in the texture of my skin, moisture, pore-size, or how it controlled oil. It just felt like a face cream and was a bit thick.

This is very light as well and I am NW20. I wouldn't recommend this to darker women as this was even too light for me. I ended up using this more as a sunscreen under my mineral foundation this summer.

Not worth $36.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I almost always prefer a moderate coverage liquid foundation over the bb cream trend, but sometimes I come across a bb cream that is foundation-ish (IT Cosmetics). I've tried the black label and dis-a-pore so far from this brand, as the subscription boxes love to throw these in. I don't feel like my pores are huge and typically don't seek out pore refining products, but have had extremely oily skin over the past year or so and feel these kinds of products may help!

I did like the texture of this bb cream as it was very creamy and soft on the skin. I didn't break out or experience any sensitivity to it, but I didn't feel it changed the appearance of my pores one way or another. The color is extremely light (I'm NW 30-ish), but very blend-able where it wasn't a huge problem. However, I did find it to look WAY nicer with a liquid bronzer or highlight mixed into it! I think Dr Jart overall makes decent beauty balms, but this one just seems like one of the more useless ones offered by this company as it is quite light, expensive, and does not change the appearance of pores. If you are into bb creams, check out Dr. Jart's other choices that are maybe more beneficial to your skin type!

on 12/14/2014 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I have to throw in my review for this product as it's rated unjustly low. I'm a foundation/bb cream junkie. every time I go to sephora I get 3-4 samples of foundations. I tried it all! Like many, I got a sample of this in one of my birchboxes. So happy I did, because I would never buy it after reading reviews at MUA. A bit about my skin, I'm obsessive about my skincare regime and as a result have a very good one. Genetically though, I do have enlarged pores on my cheeks close to the nose. This foundation alone doesn't really blends them out, but with the IT cosmetics powder on top, my skin looks photoshopped. in a good way. I tried other foundations/bb creams (including other Dr.J ones) with the same powder, and the result is not the same. The coverage is very light, so it's not going to cover pimples, scars etc. But if you have a clear skin and just need help with the blurring minor imperfections/pores, this together with IT powder => awesomeness!

on 12/21/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Why didn't anyone tell me about this stuff? OMG?! File this under "surprise of the year". I received a sample from sephora a few days ago and I used it on a whim. WOW! This stuff covers zits and marks better than **anything** that I have ever used. It's a little light and very slightly chalky (very slightly) but after I put a little powder on I was looking great! This is a gift and I will take it! I just ordered the full size bottle with glee!! Ho! Ho! Ho! It's going to be a Merry Christmas. (If I get it by then).

on 1/19/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is by far the best BB/CC/Tinted Moisturizer I've ever used. I lump them because they all do the same thing as far as appearance goes, and I've tried so many. This BB truly does blur and even out skin tone. I have bigger pores on my inner cheeks that I try hard to blur and this product absolutely does the best job of any product I've tried. It is not oily at all, so be sure to be well moisturized. I'm a little confused & worried about it being only one shade, because I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ditch it come late spring/summer. But for now, it is exactly the perfect shade for my natural skin tone. Highly recommended.

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier

A good bb cream, but the colour too light for me. The coverage is good, about medium to full coverage & did not break me out. Quite a thick cream which apply matte finish. Last quite long.

on 3/17/2015 1:09:00 PM

This stuff is so great. I have a lot of acne scars, and this BB cream makes them dis-a-pore! I had never used a BB before. I would be curious to compare it to another one. I usually add Dr. Hauska's translucent bronzing tint over it for everyday, and then I'll put my foundation over it for special occasions. I hope that is still holds up well enough in the summer. I am optimistic. It does feel a little heavy if I have it on during a workout. I will definitely be buying it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am so surprised that there aren't more reviews of this item. I went to Sephora originally to purchase the Dr Jart+ Premium BB Cream but the sales associate told me that this one would be better suited for my oily skin. I have been using this exclusively since the day I purchased it. I cannot stand the feel of foundation and this is absolutely weightless on the skin. I can wear it all day (12+ hours) and it never looks like anything but skin, I can't feel it on, it doesn't separate and I never get oily. The color is very fair but is a perfect match for my neutral NW/C 15/20 skin). I wouldn't go so far as to say that my pores disappear with this but it definitely does have a blurring effect. The coverage on this stuff is insane. I find myself using a lot more than I need sometimes because a little bit really goes very far. I absolutely adore this stuff.

Edit : Removed a lippie as I have found this to cause me to break out a bit

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The finish on this is great. It feels very smooth with absolutely no shine or stickiness. Perfect for gals with oily skin. Coverage is just right for me. However, this would probably not offer any coverage over any scarring. The shade of this bb cream is best suited for those with fair skin. Not a perfect match for me right now as I have been in the sun more often so it's a smidge too fair. To be honest the shade reminds me a little bit of the white cast you get from sunscreen. It did settle in a bit and look more natural. For now I'm using a bit of bronzer to even things out. Not a big deal for me as I regularly wear bronzer anyway. If Dis-A-Pore was offered in other shades this might be the perfect BB cream. Love that it's 3 products in one which makes it so easy in the morning!