Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 25-29
Dr. Jart+ BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm
BB Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

1 review

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.