Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

Filtered by age: 25-29
Dr. Jart+ Dis-A-Pore Beauty Balm

-Titanium Dioxide 9.45, Octinaxate 4, and Zinc Oxide 0.98 -Vita Bright Capsules: Even skintone.-Vitamin Tree Fruit: Brightens skin.-Snow Lotus: Brightens and soothes.-Nordenau Water: Moisturizes.Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Methylpropanediol, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, PhenylTrimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Butyl Avocadate, Disodium EDTA, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Water, Mentha Rotundifolia Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Water, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Water, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Rosa Multiflora Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Propyl Gallate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499).

I tried the black label BB Cream, and found that it was too thick and sticky and left me feeling shiny and heavy. I have been wearing this product all week to make sure that it lives up to its first impressions. My skin is sensitive and prone to shine on the forehead. OMG it's amazing! First can we talk about the price?! $36 for 1.7 oz? That's close to half what you would pay per oz for any other foundation at Sephora. The coverage is perfect, enough that I can wear it anywhere and be confident that I look amazing, but so natural, I never feel overdone. I usually want my foundation to provide medium coverage and I love the airbrushed look. This gives me everything I could want.

I have a problem finding foundation light/cool enough and the light shade is perfect on me. I have worn it both with an without primer (Dior) and while I noticed a slight a difference, I'm selective when I use the primer. On a normal week day, it's not necessary. On a Friday, for example, if I have to put makeup on early in the morning for work, but want it looking good still for dinner plans later, the primer adds just enough kick to keep it looking pristine for 12+ hours.

Coming out of the tube, it looks a little thick, especially if you're used to a liquid foundation. Don't be scared! I use the pro featherweight complexion brush from Sephora to apply and it glides on beautifully with minimal blending. It's so refreshing to put on. It feels like cool water being brushed on my face. Top everything off with the vitamins and sunscreen of a BB Cream and this is a dream come true.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Omg this works beautifully as a primer! I've been on search for a long time for a good one and my make up never sticks but with this my skin looks glowing all day long and my make up lasts! I got it as a sample from sephora, the girl working there suggested it as a primer for minimizing pores and it does! I definitely will be buying a full tube when I run out of the sample.

Also, what people say about it are true, it's not your typical bb cream in the US, it's like the ones in Korea, more thicker, more coverage, and the color is very light but that's what makes this work great as a primer! I definitely recommend this!

For the old packaging in grey...
i have a super oily T- zone and super dry skin on the sides of my face. you can imagine how hard it is to find a BB/ foundation that will stay matte all day and does not oxidize after a run. i have read reviews on this korean product and thought to try it. Unfortunately for me this product will not be my HG.

Pros
1. it does blur the pores and make your face smooth after application
But.....

Cons
1. its too thick compared to other BBs
2. It comes in 1 shade and the colour is not suitable for people with fair and warm skin.
3. not suitable for people in warm and humid climate. face feels sticky and oily after awhile
4. my t-zone got shiny after 4 hrs in an air con environment.

recently went to sephora and i think that change their packaging to white. and the creams feels slightly less thick.

This has amazing coverage, but you have to exfoliate first as it can catch on dry skin a bit. It's also a bit too yellow and dark for my PPP skin.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The finish on this is great. It feels very smooth with absolutely no shine or stickiness. Perfect for gals with oily skin. Coverage is just right for me. However, this would probably not offer any coverage over any scarring. The shade of this bb cream is best suited for those with fair skin. Not a perfect match for me right now as I have been in the sun more often so it's a smidge too fair. To be honest the shade reminds me a little bit of the white cast you get from sunscreen. It did settle in a bit and look more natural. For now I'm using a bit of bronzer to even things out. Not a big deal for me as I regularly wear bronzer anyway. If Dis-A-Pore was offered in other shades this might be the perfect BB cream. Love that it's 3 products in one which makes it so easy in the morning!

Ummm idk why there aren't more reviews on this product. Oh wait maybe because I'm super pale with a neutral undertone and have acne prone skin. To me this is a miracle. I can never find something good for every day wear that covers scaring yet feels light enough that it's suitable for everyday. I use the hourglass immaculate foundation and don't get me wrong it's amazing, but it's $55 and I don't want to wear foundation everyday. Not to mention idk why companies don't make neutral undertones for very fair skin tones?! They're always pink! It makes me look dead. I'm fair but not pink! This Is so awesome. Matches my neck and it's neutral. Yippy! A bonus is its cruelty free. Double win. The price is high but hey my foundation is $55 so what the hell. Hahaha. My skin likes nice things, what can I say. Would I buy this again? Yes. Oh one more thing: it's mattifying but not flat. I would say Demi matte. It almost gives this glow but does not make me more oily than I am if that makes sense. Just kinda looks like natural skin but prettier

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I almost always prefer a moderate coverage liquid foundation over the bb cream trend, but sometimes I come across a bb cream that is foundation-ish (IT Cosmetics). I've tried the black label and dis-a-pore so far from this brand, as the subscription boxes love to throw these in. I don't feel like my pores are huge and typically don't seek out pore refining products, but have had extremely oily skin over the past year or so and feel these kinds of products may help!

I did like the texture of this bb cream as it was very creamy and soft on the skin. I didn't break out or experience any sensitivity to it, but I didn't feel it changed the appearance of my pores one way or another. The color is extremely light (I'm NW 30-ish), but very blend-able where it wasn't a huge problem. However, I did find it to look WAY nicer with a liquid bronzer or highlight mixed into it! I think Dr Jart overall makes decent beauty balms, but this one just seems like one of the more useless ones offered by this company as it is quite light, expensive, and does not change the appearance of pores. If you are into bb creams, check out Dr. Jart's other choices that are maybe more beneficial to your skin type!