Olay Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream with sunscreen

Olay Olay Total Effects Pore Minimizing CC Cream with sunscreen

3.1

water, glycerin, niacinamide, ethylhexyl salicylate, homosalate, titanium dioxide, polyethylene, octocrylene, polymethylsilsesquioxane, isopropyl isostearate, panthenol, sorbitan stearate, dimethicone, tocopherylacetate, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, benzyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, methylparaben, fragrance, acrylamide/sodium acryloyldimethyltaurate copolymer, peg-100 stearate, ethylparaben, iron oxides, propylparaben, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dimethiconol c13-14 isoparaffin, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, stearic acid, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, stearic acid, sodium hydroxide, bht, disodium edta, laureth-7, zinc oxide, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, triethoxycaprylylsilane.

on 5/13/2016 11:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I picked this up at Big Lots for $4 last week. I got it in the shade fair/light. This is a great product for a no makeup look. For my oily skin, it works in place of moisturizer and has sunscreen so that's one less thing also! It's sheer, but somehow blurs imperfections so it's a my skin but better, natural look.

I'm going to go back and see if they have it in light/medium for when I have a little color later on this summer.

Why didn't I find this stuff sooner? Just slap it on and go!

on 4/18/2016 1:46:00 PM

I'm surprised this has such a low rating! I think this product is awesome. It's a million times better than that stupid It Cosmetics CC cream IMO.

The coverage is PERFECT for me. It goes on as a medium-weight cream, but on the skin it looks sheer-to invisible. It doesn't look like I'm wearing anything at all! And yet my skin tone is evened out and brightened a little bit. My skin but better! It's exactly what I want.

As far as "pore minimizing" goes, I don't believe in it. Nothing affects the size or appearance of pores IME. They're on my face and I can see them, with or without this product.

My skin type is combo-oily (leans more toward oily) and a lot of products tend to make me look like a greasy mess as the hours go on. Not this one. It wears well and lasts all day.

I found this in Big Lots for $4.00 and I bought it on a whim. I didn't realize that this is actually kind of expensive. The shade I purchased was "Medium to Deep", lighter than what I was expecting but a perfect match for me. So it looks like their shades run a bit light.

Overall, I love this CC cream and I would buy it again. Even at full price. Recommended!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I was ready to write this off as another drug store flop. I loved the warm beige tint and how it blended in seamlessly to give a nice, natural base, but I found that it just sat on the surface of my skin like a very heavy moisturizer. Then I had the idea to mix a little with my CoverGirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation, which has become a little light for me during these summer months. The results were pure magic! It balanced out the pink undertones of the foundation, and it sheered it out beautifully! (The foundation by itself is very matte, which I don't always want). I have now inadvertently created my perfect HG, slightly dewy, full coverage foundation! 😀

on 2/6/2016 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I bought this in Medium to Deep (0.68oz) for the pore minimizing. When I first opened it, I noticed it was very light in color. I actually had to recheck the color on both box and bottle, and both said medium to deep. I wasn't concerned because I know it's a BB cream, not a foundation, so I was still excited to try it. Got home and washed my face, and applied some to one side first to compare to my natural skin (ZERO difference), then the other. It didn't provide much coverage (again, wasn't concerned about that) but it also didn't do jack for my pores, even after gently patting a little bit more on my problem areas after initial application. It blended in nicely, and left my skin feeling soft at first, but throughout the day it sat heavily on my face and managed to look simultaneously shiny and patchy around my T zone, NOT good. The next day, same thing. Day three, I tried using it as a primer under my CG + Olay Facelift Effect in Medium. It left my face feeling tight, (this did not bother me) and actually looked really good upon initial application, but again, throughout the day it left my skin looking oily and feeling kind of itchy, which bothers me big time. The next day, I decided to mix the two together before face application to see if that would help combine the products a little better and maybe curb the odd, itchy feeling. Nope! It left my face feeling itchy and weird all day, and greasy, and tight, which by this time was starting to become super annoying. And then, when I took it off that night I noticed that my face had kind of broken out in a small red bumps pretty much everywhere, and I do NOT have sensitive skin! The only other primer (or foundation for that matter) that has ever done this was the Rimmel Stay Perfect (I think! Don't remember exactly), which I have done a review on as well. The stuff just did not work for me in ANY way. I would never buy this again, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone else. The only reason I gave it 2 lippies is because the bottle is perfect for squeezing out the right amount, and for the price, even though it is a bit steep, you actually get a good amount of product. One more thing worth mentioning, it has a certain smell, I'm assuming from the SPF in it, that is sort of beachy and in my opinion, pleasant. The scent is actually what I will miss the most about this product. Other than that, trash!

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

It´s too light for my skin. In some areas it´s true ithat it minimizes the pores but in other areas I don´t know why , you can notice my pores even more. I don´t like that it feels like a primer on my skin, satin finish and this makes my skin a bit flaky.

Somehow it reminds me of my CC cream from Biotherm , similar effect on my skin and texture. But cheaper.

I bought the extra light/fair with no sunscreen and have been pleased with it as a tinted moisturiser for medium coverage - it is also so nice to find something pale enough for me. I find that it doesn't layer very well, but on its own blends in quite nicely and has a nice dewy yet non-greasy finish. I find it is best applied with my fingers in a downward motion and just pressed into place, kind of melting into the skin rather than swirled around like moisturiser - makes a big difference I promise.

My pores do appear minimized and it has never made me breakout. I would def buy again.

on 11/27/2014 2:31:00 AM

i love the tube packaging. this is very minimal to light coverage. i bought fair to light shade, but the cream is a nude peach concealer shade, but i find it goes on sheer so color matching wasn't an issue. you need a moisturizer underneath bc it is not moisturizing at all, but i dont think it was advertised as a moisturizer. decent spf protection, and does seem to minimize pores

on 6/16/2015 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The coverage is really light, which doesnt cover my acne. And the light colour is lovely and goes well with my skin. Its a bit oily in my face and a bit wet.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wish I could find a way to totally love this product. But for some reason every time I use this after about an hour it just settles into my pores and makes them look a million times worse and makes my skin even more oily than it already is. Gonna keep trying to find a way to work with it for now, maybe mix with foundations that are slightly to dark.

I really like the way this makes my skin feel it goes on really nicely. It is very light even for my pale skin tone so I have been mixing it with a slightly darker Bob cream. It does seven out my skin well. Would get again but depending on price as I got this from a friend.