Juice Beauty Refining Finishing Powder in Ivory

No Image

Not tested on animals

I am incredibly pleased with this powder. I was using the 100% Pure powder compact in the shade Creme, and though it was my skin tone, and had phenomenal ingredients, it left a very obvious over done powdery look to my skin I didn't like.

That being said, I love this powder. I love that it's loose instead of compact. It sets my foundation beautifully, has great ingredients, doesn't break my skin out, doesn't take much to achieve a beautiful look, and is the finest milled face powder I have ever used. And I mean FINELY milled. You have to be very careful, as it has a very light airy type consistency, so it can be easy to over do it and waste. Since it is a little expensive and there isn't much product in the container, I make sure to tap my brush and get the excess off before I use it. Fortunately, though there is not much in the container, I use so much less of this product than I did my former powder. I highly recommend for those looking for a healthier option to makeup, and will definitely be repurchasing!

*** There are only 3 colors available. I use the lightest shade, and it matches me perfectly. Which is very hard for me to come by. I would take a star off for this, but the powder works so great for my skin, I am rating it strictly for what the product does for me.

on 9/5/2014 9:32:00 AM

This is a nice, finely milled powder that helps to set my foundation. I do need to reapply in the afternoon, but it does a great job of putting the finishing touch on makeup without looking heavy or cakey. The packaging is a bit bulky to tote around, but it is intelligent design. Most loose powders get very messy in sifter packaging, but this one comes with a cover to keep all the powder in one place so when you open it, it does not go everywhere. I can appreciate that, especially on the go. I will repurchase this item when I run out.