4.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

WHOA. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but it's a magic potion on the inside. As others have mentioned, it smells divine (kinda Aveda-y is the best way I can think to describe it). It sprays on lightweight, and you think, huh, ok, whatever. But then once it dries? MIRACLE. I've gotten more compliments on my hair since using it, and I can tell the difference when I don't. And for the record, I have thick, coarse Asian hair, so it can be a wiry beast! A+ from me!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Coarse

EyesBrown

5 years ago

This is far more than a detangler. It's a leave in conditioner. A great one for people that need something light, but effective. I have very thin, baby fine hair that doesn't like conventional, rinse out conditioners. They weigh my hair down and make it look dirty within hours. My hair stylist told me I had to use something because my hair was getting very dry. I got a hold of a sample bottle of this, and it was love at first use. Yes it smells wonderful, but it also moisturizes my hair weightlessly. When I let my hair air dry without this, it looks like a dandelion gone to seed and about to be poofed. With 3-4 spritzes of this conditioner, it dries soft, silky, shiny, without fly aways, without going flat. It's a bit pricey, but as little as I need to use, the full size bottle will easily last me 6 months, if not longer. LOVE it. And my stylist heartily approves!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesGray

5 years ago

I really like this for my hair. It makes it soft and manageable.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

5 years ago

This is a deliciously scented detangler. It is very overpriced for what it does, but I would say that this is akin to a hair fragrance as it emanates a strong scent of flower for a few hours after use. Although I do not think that it has superior performance compared to other detanglers, I love the scent so much that I would repurchase this.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29