no images

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/05/2017

Goes on easily, but it doesn't stay on. It begins losing color after only an hour. By lunchtime I need to re-apply.

I will agree that the smudger is awesome and is easily the best smudger I've found on an eyeliner. But its not worth it if the liner is junk.

I won't be buying this again.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Dec/10/2016

I've been searching for a long lasting, smudgeproof, and waterproof eyeliner for a very long time. I have tried at least a dozen and a half low and high end brands over the years. None have worked as good as this.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBlack

EyesBrown

Jul/18/2016

I really liked this product. I got it as a gift from my sister and I love it. It goes on smooth and even and lasts all day Without leaving black smudges around my eyes like some other brands do. It's the twist up pencil kind so no sharpener needed. Smudge brush on opposite side. I have the black but if it comes in other colors I'd definitely try those as well. Will definitely …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Sep/04/2014

Great gentle, basic black with an awesomely comfortable smudger end and built in sharpener. I dig one stop shopping and this does it. I love the chemical-free-ness of this line, too. Would recommend. Looking forward to trying more colors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age36-43