Burberry My Burberry

Burberry My Burberry

3.3

on 3/6/2017 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I wish I could rate this one 3.5 stars...I like it just a bit more than average but it's also not my go-to scent.

This is a musky, but soft perfume. One a scale of masculine(1) to feminine(10), I'd rate this about a 7. It is a mature female scent for sure, but not "old" and thankfully not powdery. I would say it's a confident, suit-wearing kind of smell. Overall it's a very smooth and slightly florally musk, not harsh at all and still feminine enough for regular wear in moderation.

This is a strong perfume at face value but doesn't last more than 2 hours or so on me sadly. I keep a small vial of this in my desk at work to freshen up now and again. I usually prefer sweeter perfumes overall but I like the option of this more "serious" scent.

This one is not my style at.all.... It is lovely in a preppy, clean, educated kind of.way. It smells like someone classy to a perfection......someone in a.burberry.coat and.perhaps a briefcase. Someone.competitive...the person in school you don't want to give your.presentation after.theirs.This is nice just not for me. I did love it.at.first but it is too complicated for me. I love the original burberry. That one is warm and.sweet.and approachable....This one is not good enough to be a burberry......It is a.beautiful stellar bottle however the.scent is not good in my.opinion.. although it is different from everything else on the.shelves.

on 11/16/2014 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I have worn Burberry classic for years-I gave this new one, based on the "Burberry Trench" a try in Ulta. Yikes. Strong. For me it was one note, very sharp, like Tide detergent. I'm not able to describe fragrance like so many reviewers, but this is absolutely a pass.

on 10/2/2014 2:00:00 PM

Considering this smells VERY similar to CDior J'adore, I'm not sure why I would buy it again but I would. I love it. Yummy and close to me smelling nice. Perfect for work & home, IMHO.

Popular Fragrances