Burberry My Burberry

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Burberry My Burberry

3.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the strongest parfum I own. Can only spray two sprits (any more way to strong) and it lasts literally all day. I prefer the smell of Burberry Body & Si by Giorgio Amarni but nothing is as strong or lasts better than this My Burberry Parfum. I agree it does sell clean and fresh but settles on me with earthy woody undertones. I have owned this bottle for so long and it will honestly last me forever! Because you only need to use so little.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is not my usual sort of fragrance, not that I have a usual, but I'm not a fan of fruity florals, which is what I thought this was, except it isn't. While rummaging through a ltitle collection of samples I came across this and spritzed on a tissue. At first I thought - oh no way! - the opening was so sweet and fruity - but then it changed, and within ten minutes I had a spritz on my arm, and within an hour I had ordered a bottle. Once you get past the blast of sweetpea, which I now find charming because it doesn't last long, the heart is a fresh floral, mainly freesia and rose to my nose, and the whole thing has a very classical feel, I think from the leather backbone. Although it has a cocktail of fruit listed in its notes, I perceive citrus notes in the opening and cassis in the heart, except that's not one of the notes listed. Passionfruit is, so it could be that - something a little tart - which I much prefer to sweet. I think it really captures the brief of a London garden and the classic trenchcoat style. The longevity is very good and sillage is light to moderate. I feel very comfortable wearing this to work in an office and equally it's interesting enough for me to reach for it on weekends/for casual wear. I feel it will be a staple in my fragrance wardrobe for a long time.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Regrettably, I really don't like this. Burberry is one of my favorite fragrance houses of all. I love Burberry, Burberry Brit, Burberry London, Touch, Touch for Men, and of course my beloved Burberry the Beat. And I love rose fragrances, so I thought I would love a very rosy Burberry scent, similar to Burberry London perhaps???

Wrong. This is a very prickly, powdery rose. Very classic and traditional, but I don't like that type of scent. I prefer the rose notes in my fragrances to be either sweeter and/or darker and more well-rounded and full-bodied. Burberry said this fragrance should smell like an English Garden after rain, and they succeeded in capturing that concept in this fragrance very well, but sadly, it just is too prickly and springlike for my less literal more moody fragrance tastes, Good but very linear, not to my personal liking, but I like most every Burberry fragrance, Really what I miss here is the classic Burberry woodsy base that, with some small differences in each one that just make each one and individual lovely piece of art, all of the aforementioned fragrances and most every other perfume by Burberry contain. My Burberry is a very snappy rosy sharp green floral with no bottom. Moderate sillage, but the fragrance lasted pretty well on me, though I have heard and read many others complain that it has very weak throw and even weaker lasting power on their skin.

on 9/4/2015 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

There's only one thing that comes to my mind when smelling this fragrance: the way my gran's dogs smelled after she had sprayed them with perfume! Not a great thing to do to a dog but there it is. This is very strong with soapy rose abd musk and the musk is probably where the underlying dog scent comes from. Musk scents tend to smell a bit cheap to me and that's exactly the case with this one, too.

Absolutely love this fragrance. Very affordable price point. The scents longevity is amazing. Im very happy with my purchase.

on 11/23/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This is very pleasant, I bought it after trying it, it is a sweet floral. Nothing harsh or detergent like in My burberry. It isnt crisp nor dry to my nose!?
It goes on rather bold, but the floral notes are rather soft in the end, nothing blasting there...the drydown is creamy, smooth...
It is stylish. Easy to wear, charming too..
Nothing out of this world, but a pretty Floral..very much like Flora Gucci EDP.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I sprayed this on at ULTA yesterday. This is the most horrendous new fragrance I have sprayed on myself in a long time. After being on me for a while, it turned into something very similar to Gillette Cool Wave anti-perspirant deodorant or their aftershave splash(FOR MEN). Then not only did it smell terrible, i was sneezing my head off. I had high hopes since Brit is my all time favorite scent.