Burberry My Burberry

Filtered by age: 19-24
Burberry My Burberry

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I usually don't like strong powdery scents, I tend to go for gourmand ones (i.e. La vie est belle) but this got my attention.
The packaging it's gorgeus, fancy, and looks incredible on my vanity. I don't know how to really describe the scent, but the longevity of this is amazing (about 9h). Kinda expensive, but I find it perfect for autumn, paired with a scarf and black boots.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the strongest parfum I own. Can only spray two sprits (any more way to strong) and it lasts literally all day. I prefer the smell of Burberry Body & Si by Giorgio Amarni but nothing is as strong or lasts better than this My Burberry Parfum. I agree it does sell clean and fresh but settles on me with earthy woody undertones. I have owned this bottle for so long and it will honestly last me forever! Because you only need to use so little.

Absolutely love this fragrance. Very affordable price point. The scents longevity is amazing. Im very happy with my purchase.

on 1/9/2015 11:58:00 AM

The top notes of this perfume are apparently sweet pea, bergamot, and mandarin orange. When I spray this on, I instantly feel sophisticated. The bottle is absolutely gorgeous and has a cute little bow on it that looks like it came from one of those Burberry trenchcoats. It's sweet, floral, clean, and feminine. I think it also reacts well to my skin, but I wish that it had more staying power. Two spritz and after a few hours, it fades. Thankfully, there is a slight lingering smell after a ten-hour work day. I think this scent is wearable throughout the year, but I see it as a fall or winter fragrance. I think it warms me up a bit, but it's not overpowering. It is very rare for me to finish a perfume bottle, but I am almost through with a 1.0 Oz bottle of this. I have already purchased a backup.

This perfume is extremely expensive. The other Burberry fragrances are often on sale or discounted at drugstores, but I have only seen this fragrance at specialty retailers like Ulta. The pricing is as is: $72 for 1 oz, $95 for 1.7 oz, and $125 for 3 oz. I cringe at the price tag for a small bottle. If you are deciding between another fragrance by Burberry, try checking out Burberry Brit. It has a fall/winter vibe, but is cheaper than this one. Overall, this is a lovely scent.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This perfume is designed to smell like a London garden after the rain, and I would say with that in mind it's a very close smell to natural flowers. This is extremely long lasting and 2 sprays will be enough to linger on your skin and clothes. Gorgeous crisp scent!

Popular Fragrances