Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Vanilla Bean Lip Balm

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, beeswax (cera alba), flavor (aroma ), ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizate, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, canola oil (huile de colza), glycine soja (soybean) oil, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, vanilla tahitensis fruit extract.

on 3/9/2019 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this at Nordstrom rack.... smells amazing! Little bit of shine! I use under my lipstick! Love it!

on 2/28/2019 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Saw this at Nordstrom Rack for $2.97 and bought it mindlessly. I keep it in my desk at work for random applications and I do like it. It's really moisturizing, unlike the original Burt's mint balm that dries out my lips like crazy. The vanilla scent is sweet and the balm has a nice waxy texture, not too hard and not too slippery. I would probably buy this again if I saw it on sale.

on 11/17/2018 11:53:00 PM

I have used vanilla scented lip balm before but this was the worst. Actually had a bad smell to it. Rancid. I took it back

on 1/28/2018 3:35:00 AM

Lovely if you have tolerant lips but if you have sensitive lips avoid the flavoured burt’s bees and go for the original. Myself and my partner both found the Vanilla one to dry out lips out with continued use but did not have the same complaint with the original.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Absolute favorite!!! love the way it looks with or without lipstick! gets me through East Coast winters!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is my favourite clear lip balm. It has the perfect amount of waxiness and the scent is great - it seems richer and deeper than your typical light vanilla scent. Not sure if that's psychological from the name, "Vanilla BEAN," but I like it. I think it also tastes sweet and vanilla-y too.

on 1/28/2017 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have to be the lone dissenter on this lip balm. It is 100% natural, is very moisturizing, and smells like food. All good so far. However, I didn't realize until after buying the lip balm that it has no SPF. I know, just wear it at night. But I don't want to have one lip balm for day and another for night, and then keep track of them. I won't repurchase and will instead stick with lip balms that have at least SPF 15.

on 12/17/2016 6:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very moisturizing and has a nice vanilla scent. Creamy moist finish. Goes well underneath a lipstick. And so cheap, I love it. Alread repurchased.

on 7/7/2016 6:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

one of the best burts bees balms ive tried so far. it smells like vanilla cookies and is alot softer than other balms. also one of the only lip balms ive managed to finish without losing first.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Holly Grail lip product!!!! I bought my first tube on a whim while vacationing in Hope last year and I forgot a lip balm. I bought it initially because my boyfriend calls me Bee and I wanted to be cutest and try this out based on the name alone. After, I realized that the taste is amazing and the moisturizing power on this product is superb!!! Packaging is cute, simple chap stick packaging small enough to keep in my wallet clutch. I also keep one on my nightstand to apply to my lips every night to wake up with soft fresh lips. Highly recommended!!!

Popular Lip Treatments