Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Dealer's Choice (240)

Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy - Dealer's Choice (240)
Colorstay Gel Envy - Dealer's Choice (240)

2.0

on 10/21/2017 5:53:00 PM

Dealer's Choice is an aquamarine, shimmer polish. The shimmer is only visible close up.

The consistency is on a thick side, which means you can't apply too many coats, which isn't a problem as this polish is highly pigmented. You will only need 2 coats for a full opacity. I reckon the thickness is there to create that 'gel look' effect. I didn't enjoy applying this polish. My biggest frustration was that after I cleared the brush from the excess polish, by the time I'd bring the brush to my nail more polish would trickle down the stem, flooding the nail.

I ignored the fact that this polish includes base and used my own base coat, and I am so glad I did. This polish is a stainer. Due to the base coat I used my stains weren't too bad. I recommend you take great care removing this polish, try not to rub the polish into your skin around the nail (applying a little cuticle oil around your nails before you start the removal might help with this). I removed this polish before taking a shower, so by the time I came out of the shower most of the staining on and around the nails disappeared.

If you are looking for something similar, but better quality I recommend you try Essie Viva Antigua or Essie Naughty Nautical.

on 7/3/2015 5:17:00 PM

This dried a lot darker than the color showed in the bottle. I was looking forward to a pretty blue but instead it looked like a dark teal...not what I was going for. It looked "thick" on my nails even with only two coats and was not very shiny. It streaked a bit during application, which surprised me. I didn't have access to a top coat and it chipped the next day. I'd rather pay a couple bucks more and get an OPI or China Glaze polish. I will say it was very pigmented, but with a streaky application and matte finish on a "gel like" polish who cares if it's pigmented.

on 8/28/2014 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Boy, I love this color. It looks like a cream but up close you can see the sparkly shimmer. The problem is the "base coat" is built in, but without using a separate base coat, IT STAINED MY NAILS. I tried this literally weeks ago, and my nails are still GREEN!!! I'm going to have to sand them down. Also, it only lasted 3 days before it chipped. Yes I used the diamond top coat over it. FAILLLLLLLLLLL. This was $8.29 at CVS.

Popular Polishes