Garnier Nutrisse Dark Golden Blonde #73

Garnier Nutrisse Dark Golden Blonde #73
Nutrisse Dark Golden Blonde #73

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to color my grays. I love it my hair is currently a blend of dark, medium, and light golden blonde. I am very happy with my results and because im 100% gray my color comes out exactly like the picture on the box! I will definitely use this again!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

UPDATE: After using this again I'm taking a lippy off- the colour turned coppery after about two weeks and subsequent dye with the same colour seemed to make it even worse :( Def understandable as it is GOLDEN blonde.

Tried this out on my ashy dark brown hair to lighten it up and also blend in some faded red dye that had been growing out for a while (and stuck out like an ombre gone wrong). I did use some henna a few months ago to even out the grown-out dye- with terrible results. It had completely washed out before I took the plunge on this.

So happy I did! :) The Garnier dye on the other hand did a spectacular job hiding the old growth, it went down a shade or two and now matches the other hair quite well. I got really nice lift on my natural hair, up about 2 shades to a very cute golden medium brown. Smell is very strong (ammonia-based, lippy off for smell) but hair doesn't feel fried and the post-dye conditioner is excellent. No idea about how long this will last but right off the bat the colour looks very neutral-gold, not coppery at all. Will probably end up buying a toning shampoo/condt anyway. Recommend ignoring the instruction to put it on roots first- put this about 3 in from roots to ends about 10 min before doing your roots- because of the heat from the scalp these areas process so much faster and you get that bright root.

Popular Hair Color Products