Garnier Light Visible Whitening Face Powder

3.5

I bought this product for 209 pesos in mercury drug store I got the shade Natural, it comes in yellow compact with small mirror and a puff, the puff is so small and thin like how am I supposed to pick the product up? Duh! So I'm using the nature republic powder puff. The shade is too dark for my skin tone and it has pinkish undertone. Since I have combination skin I tend to oil up in my t-zone especially my forehead, when applied my face looked flawless, I can tell it has medium-full coverage and It covered up my blemishes seemlessly and my redness gone, very lightweight on skin, it lasts all day on me but when I get sweat my face gets shiny, and it doesn't cake, when you're going to touch up make sure you blot/wipe your face with face towel first or tissue or it will settle on the areas where you get oily the most, when I get home by night I still can see the powder on my face, I would say this is good for those who have combination-oily skin if you have dry skin I suggest to prep your skin with moisturizer first. My final thoughts, for it's price, it did a good job and it can control the oil and can be used everyday and I really liked it. I think I will not repurchase it by now cause there's so much products to try but I will, soon. That's it. I hope you guys will like this review and I hope this be helpful for you guys. :)

on 8/26/2014 10:41:00 PM

I bought this product in a hurry as I ran out of my usual pressed powder and I was out of the proper sort of $$$ to buy a "good quality" powder. PROS: 04 Beige perfectly matches me (NC30-35). Fragrance-free. Oil free. Non comedogenic. Goes on sheer and does not oxidise at all even after 12 hours of application and reapplication. Cost is Ringgit Malaysia 11 which is less than USD4 ftw! CONS: PARABENS. Packaging is ghastly (bright lemon yellow compact with a very cheap puff). If you are not light handed with this powder you will end up chalky faced with that very discernible and ghastly "powdered" look. I won't ever let go of better quality powders but I would certainly keep this compact as a handy backup in case my main powder finishes out or gets lost.