MAC Cosmetics Water Willow Fluidline Eye Pencil

No Image

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have fallen in love with this eyeliner. This shade works perfectly with my coloring. Very flattering. I wish I could keep the tip as pointy as it was the first application, but that's my complaint with pretty much every pencil/crayon/whatever eyeliner, so no big deal. Love it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Water Willow is an LE pencil from MAC's "A Novel Romance" collection. This is a very good quality pencil - applies like liquid silk, it is so smooth and it is very pigmented. The packaging is the twist up kind, which I very much prefer. I made a special trip to get this pencil because there were only 2 left at the counter on the day after the launch. And it's a really nice, good quality pencil but while pics I saw online made this look like a complex and unique shade, it's really NOT all that exciting and, in hindsight, I probably shouldn't have got it since I've got other green pencils which, when applied, look the same or, in a lot of cases, nicer and more interesting. So there is nothing "wrong" with the pencil but it's just not what I'd hoped it would be. I don't plan to return it but it hasn't generated the excitement that a new makeup purchase usually does!