Shiseido Lacquer Gloss RD305 Lust

No Image

on 1/12/2018 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Gorgeous. I have this shade - Lust - and I have Babydoll, which is a deliciously feminine pinky-coral shade and I use it everyday. I loooooove these. The gloss is amazing: strong, natural, very smooth and gives your lips a luxe shield.

Shiseido makes the best lip products period! This is the best lip gloss I've ever used. I bought Lust which is a bright warm red lipgloss. It has some serious pigment. I've been disappointed with high end high priced lipglosses which turned out to be very sheer and usually can't be seen on my cool medium pigmented natural lips. However no such worries with this beauty from Shiseido. It is a hydrating and easy to apply lipgloss. The formula has a lot of slip so the gloss can be sheered out or load up for an intense glossy red lips. It makes wearing red lips so much easier. It is also not sticky and once 'set', the pigment is pretty long lasting but like any gloss, the glossiness will wear off once you eat and drink. The packaging is plastic with a see through window so the shade can be seen to allow for easy selection. The sponge applicator is wide and thin which allows fast but accurate application. I have serious love for this product so I'm looking to purchase more shades.