Prada Candy Florale

No Image

2.7

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this! It's a powdery, peony with a touch of benzoin. It cheers me up instantly. I can still smell it on my neck after a long 12 hour shift. It's very underrated, and can be found for pretty cheap online. This will always be in my collection.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This perfume is by far one of my favorites! You'll want to use every last drop! But with it, a little goes a long way. I put some in a small roller ball container and only dab a bit on my key pulse points when going out. When I actually spray it, the scent lasts on my clothes for days! The scent is very feminine and absolutely addicting! I have to refrain myself from bathing in it. It dries quickly on the skin (I hate perfume that take a while to dry or just stays damp) plus, the bottle is super cute!

on 8/18/2015 4:03:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Prada Candy perfume plus magnolia. Too much Big White Floral on me, on top of powdery Tonka. Very eh. Not remotely for me. Doesn't have much lasting power, either. Not one of Prada's better efforts, but not bad in any way. Just very eh.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm not sure why they left the Candy in the name--this is pure floral to my nose. In fact, it's very rose-like, but not in a good way. I'm not a fan. Honestly, it smells exactly like the conditioner that comes with Loreal Excellence hair color--just rose floral, and a matronly rose at that.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Prada Candy Florale reminds me of a lighter, fresher version of Prada Candy. This fragrance is lemon-y (limoncello) with a touch of caramel, peony and musk. I can smell the caramel, but it isn't overwhelming like it is in Prada Candy. Peony and musk are soft and gentle and prevents florale from being lemon overload.

When I am in the mood for a candy scent, with a touch of floral, will reach for this fragrance. I'm finding this to be quite addictive during the summer.

The bottle is clear with a pink rim near the upper part of the bottle with a white spray cap. Attractive bottle, imo.

on 3/10/2016 11:12:00 AM

It saddens me the reviews are so mediocre for this.

I agree I don't understand why this is part of the prada candy line. Nothing about this resembles candy gourmand. This is a white floral/ soapy/ peony fragrance.

I bought this for the spring/summer and to me this is similar to EJ nirvana white. It's peony/musk/clean. But NW to me is scratchy, sharp, a peony overload and sort of hard to take. Candy florale is softer, muskier. The benzoin is a nice touch-- adding a soap quality when combined w the floral notes.

I love this. It's not groundbreaking, but for those who love a clean white floral for hot weather (I absolutely do), this is so nice. Not overly sweet, not sharp or acrid-- perfectly balanced. And the bottle is so pretty!

on 2/11/2015 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Got a sample of this from Sephora. I am not a fan of Prada fragrances, dislike the original Candy but this one seems to be little bit better. I still think it's too sweet and disturbing but compared to another sample that I received (Gucci Guilty Diamond) this one is a bit better. However, I would never buy or even wear it. It gives me headaches.
As someone else mentioned, it does smell like hairspray.

on 3/11/2015 7:25:00 PM

I got this as a gift for x-mas thinking it was the original I had asked for. Nonetheless I tried it anyway. At first was not crazy about it because I'm not a floral type person. However, I got compliments on it, so I will repurchase. It is pricey for a floral scent in my opinion. I've always like Chanel Allure but it is $135.00 and I can't bring myself to spend that much. I will repurchase but will keep looking as well.

on 3/28/2015 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I get the whole flanker deal. But they really should have dropped the "Candy" part of the name. The "Florale" part is accurate. I sense a slow but inexorable move away from dessert and fruit fragrances which have been done to perdition in the recent decades, and toward florals. Of course the "modern" way is to avoid anything strong, adventurous, or big shouldered, lest it be labeled as dated.

I tested this at bedtime. (Not a bad way to test fragrances before you unleash them on your community. You can be intimate with them and surely test their lasting power.) There was a bit of brown sugar to wave at the Candy name. What followed was a light, hard to identify floral bouquet that was fresh, pretty, and immemorable. Your shower gel in a spritz bottle. Was not apparent on my wrist when I awoke seven hours later.

on 3/31/2015 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing product! Really wish it would stay on longer though!

Popular Fragrances