Uploaded by jhenley

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I'm insanely in love with this perfume. It's super spicy, peppery & scrumptious. It's unique and for some reason it settles incredibly well onto my light skin without projecting heaviness.

SCENT: First spray the black pepper & juniper berries are STRONG. Sure they're the top notes, but man they last on the skin forever, the violet, orris and leather accord …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

May/13/2018

Loving this scent. Super sexy. A male employee was stopped in his tracks by this scent. Very intriguing

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Mar/05/2017

I am in love! I consider myself to be a bit of a nose fragrance wise, and I know what I like. I have over 70 bottles of fragrance, but this one just knocked me over and made me fall in love instantly! Top notes include juniper berries; middle notes are violet and iris; base notes are amber, leather and patchouli. This is a stunning fragrance. It is niche, and it smells expensive. It's very …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

fromDAZL1

Nov/21/2016

I adore this scent. As heated as it is cool, and as fleeting as it is steadfast. I am in constant need of this soft & forgiving yet dark & robust aroma.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

fromRhi75

Dec/27/2014

Heavy, sexy perfume which stays with you well into the next day. It gets better over time. It's very expensive. One spray goes a long way though.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

frommamba

Aug/23/2014

Love this iris/patchouli/amber/vanilla scent. It's too heavy for work. I find myself looking forward to weekends. Longlasting and will scent all your clothes. Definetely for fall/winter.
It's very expensive. The bottle is the usual Byredo type, very simple almost non-descript.

For the story behind: http://byredo.com/en/product/118/1996

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age36-43