Paula's Choice SUN 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

Not tested on animals

Now that winter is here, (no reference to Game of Thrones), I have switched from 365 Tanning Foam to this. I add 3 drops to my Moisture Boost cream or Hyralight Lotion (depending on how my skin is acting) and I get a nice, tan, glow the next day. It dries as fast as my lotion/cream and I don't experience any orange look, or anything like that. My tan is smooth and nice. I have, Asian, Hispanic, yellow, undertones, so, I suppose, that helps. For, me, the pricing is perfect and unlike, the Clarins brand, there's no alcohol. It's priced under $20 and right now, its on sale for under $13.00 and a lot of times, you can find a promo code on line for free shipping. One bottle lasts almost 3 months for me. I moved from CA to the D.C. area and I still get my products in under 4 days with ground freight. I love this company. Oh, and no allergic reaction or breakouts. Not sure if the ingredients are posted, so here they are, straight from her website.

Key Ingredients: erythrulose, troxerutin, dihydroxyacetone

Product Ingredients:
Water, Dihydroxyacetone (self-tanning agent), Troxerutin (antioxidant flavonoid/skin-conditioning agent), Methylpropanediol (penetration enhancer) Dimethyl Isosorbide (solvent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Erythrulose (self-tanning agent), PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate (emulsifier), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13 (film-forming agents), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer (thickeners), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Polyisobutene (thickener), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizers), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

on 8/18/2014 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This self tanner was in much smaller packaging than I expected it to be. The tanner is almost like her self tanning foam ,yet this may be more suitable for dry skin. They recommend using 2-3 drops of this in your lotion that will be good for the face but if you are doing another area in the body you will have to decide how many drops you will need. The texture is oil like it reminded me of olive oil , but it's not. This goes on yellow or gold and can streak but I found it did not streak on me often. This does not contain any special ingredients like 'Paula ', recommends hence the average rating.