Paula's Choice SUN 365 Self-Tanning Concentrate

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

Now that winter is here, (no reference to Game of Thrones), I have switched from 365 Tanning Foam to this. I add 3 drops to my Moisture Boost cream or Hyralight Lotion (depending on how my skin is acting) and I get a nice, tan, glow the next day. It dries as fast as my lotion/cream and I don't experience any orange look, or anything like that. My tan is smooth and nice. I have, Asian, Hispanic, yellow, undertones, so, I suppose, that helps. For, me, the pricing is perfect and unlike, the Clarins brand, there's no alcohol. It's priced under $20 and right now, its on sale for under $13.00 and a lot of times, you can find a promo code on line for free shipping. One bottle lasts almost 3 months for me. I moved from CA to the D.C. area and I still get my products in under 4 days with ground freight. I love this company. Oh, and no allergic reaction or breakouts. Not sure if the ingredients are posted, so here they are, straight from her website.

Key Ingredients: erythrulose, troxerutin, dihydroxyacetone

Product Ingredients:
Water, Dihydroxyacetone (self-tanning agent), Troxerutin (antioxidant flavonoid/skin-conditioning agent), Methylpropanediol (penetration enhancer) Dimethyl Isosorbide (solvent), Dimethicone (silicone slip agent), Erythrulose (self-tanning agent), PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate (emulsifier), Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13 (film-forming agents), Polysorbate 20 (emulsifier), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Xanthan Gum, Carbomer (thickeners), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate (preservatives), Polyisobutene (thickener), Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide (stabilizers), Ethylhexylglycerin (skin-conditioning agent), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).