MAC Cosmetics Mineralize Rich - Pure Pout

4.5

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is the perfect neutral pinky nude on my nc30 skin. Doesn't pull grey/mauve so doesn't make me look dead. Very moisturizing and comfortable on the lips. Glides on the lips like butter. It is probably dupable but I really love this formula and color, so why fix something that isn't broke? :). $25.

Pure Pout is a light neutral pink. Farly unremarkable and easily dupable. The formula is creamy and goes on smoothly, and lasted an average amount of time. It was comfortable and not too stiff or greasy feeling. This color is very close to my medium pigmented lips..in fact it takes my lips down a notch...great for a nude lip look. It adds just a touch of pink, which is good because it doesn't make me look dead, or like I have silly putty on my lips. I didn't think it was drying, but I noticed when the lipstick wore off, I had a lot of ashy dry skin on my lips...I don't know if it was already there, or the lippy did it. Other than that, I didn't find it was any more drying than regular MAC lippies, which do dry me out. The case is fairly nice...it's slightly different than the regular MAC bullet, but I'd rather have the old case and lower price. I probably wouldn't repurchase this shade, but I won't rule out other colors.