Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromDPinon

1 month ago

Great primer for the price... It's creamy and feels smooth

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

2 months ago

A family member had given this primer to me to us because she did not use it, I used it once and it was horrible. I would not recommend this primer for oily skin types bc this will just slide around. It had casted a white haze under my makeup and made my skin feel disgusting. It did not set into my pores what so ever and did not make my makeup stay AT ALL.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3 months ago

Store this upside down and squish the bottle a few times otherwise you'll get the oil to come out 1st then you'll be left with a thick product tha r 's nearly impossible to squeeze out.
I like it better than my Tatch, Elf Putty, Baremineral's Prime Time, Porfessional and Dr. Brandt Pores No More. Leaves my face looking smooth and blurres quite nicely.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

HairBrown

4 months ago

This is a good primer , tho i like the Pore Filler better than this one. Its does apply my makeup really good tho my makeup doesn't last long.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

4 months ago

This primer is great! It blurs imperfections and fills in pores and does a wonderful job of helping my makeup apply beautifully and last all day. I've used it under drugstore and high end foundations and I've had great results. Very, very happy with this product and you can't beat the price. Will purchase again!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette

5 months ago

I’ve seen this product reviewed here as a primer. I don’t have much to say about its qualities as a primer but omg it’s like an eraser for small wrinkles. I put this around my eyes and I literally see an instant difference. It’s like it’s smoothing out my small wrinkles. Does Not work for deep wrinkles though. But I think this product is simply magical. A little on the expensive side though …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

3.0

5 months ago

Kinda have mixed feelings about this product. I dislike the smells.

Overall just a so so primer. I’d prefer Rimmel primer which is good value for money.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairBlack

2.0

6 months ago

I really wanted to love this product in hopes of finding an affordable drug store staple primer. Unfortunately not the case! I do not like the consistency/texture. It is dry, not spreadable, and a little does not go a long way. Makeup applies badly to creases and dry patches.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Fine

EyesOther

3.0

9 months ago

I was really looking forward to trying this for a long time, but my hopes were unfortunately dashed.
Siicone based primers generally work quite well for me, and i did try it under numerous foubdations with a similar result every time: exaggerated pores i never knew i had, crusty looking texture (my skin is very good), clung to any dry skin around my nose, mouth and chin.
A little …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Kinky, Fine

2.0

9 months ago

I can thank this primer for showing me exactly where every single even slightly dry spot on my skin is. I was looking for something to smooth out my skin for foundation and this...kinda made things worse. Where my skin is *perfect* (for me, anyway), it did an okay job, but at least I can say that I know where to target for exfoliation and a few inches of moisturizer.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35