Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 days ago

Still in testing mode, but finally decided to try this, since NYX changed the ingredients and took the palmitic acid out of it. Now the ingredients are noncomedogenic.

I applied this on my clean skin and let it set, and noticed the blurring immediately. I have large pores from BP gel. It is white and can leave a cast, but if you are someone with redness and melasma —-which makes my face …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (407 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

25 days ago

I have used this primer a handful of times since getting it in the mail, and I'm pretty sure it breaks me out. I don't know if it's a particular ingredient or simply the fact that my skin doesn't like to have too many products on it at one time (powdering too heavily can cause me to break out as well), but I break out when I use this and my skin calms down when I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Relaxed, Fine

EyesGray

fromDPinon

3 months ago

Great primer for the price... It's creamy and feels smooth

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

4 months ago

A family member had given this primer to me to us because she did not use it, I used it once and it was horrible. I would not recommend this primer for oily skin types bc this will just slide around. It had casted a white haze under my makeup and made my skin feel disgusting. It did not set into my pores what so ever and did not make my makeup stay AT ALL.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

5 months ago

Store this upside down and squish the bottle a few times otherwise you'll get the oil to come out 1st then you'll be left with a thick product tha r 's nearly impossible to squeeze out.
I like it better than my Tatch, Elf Putty, Baremineral's Prime Time, Porfessional and Dr. Brandt Pores No More. Leaves my face looking smooth and blurres quite nicely.

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (200 reviews)

HairBrown

5 months ago

This is a good primer , tho i like the Pore Filler better than this one. Its does apply my makeup really good tho my makeup doesn't last long.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

6 months ago

This primer is great! It blurs imperfections and fills in pores and does a wonderful job of helping my makeup apply beautifully and last all day. I've used it under drugstore and high end foundations and I've had great results. Very, very happy with this product and you can't beat the price. Will purchase again!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrunette

7 months ago

I’ve seen this product reviewed here as a primer. I don’t have much to say about its qualities as a primer but omg it’s like an eraser for small wrinkles. I put this around my eyes and I literally see an instant difference. It’s like it’s smoothing out my small wrinkles. Does Not work for deep wrinkles though. But I think this product is simply magical. A little on the expensive side though …Read more

11 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

7 months ago

Kinda have mixed feelings about this product. I dislike the smells.

Overall just a so so primer. I’d prefer Rimmel primer which is good value for money.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

HairBlack

2.0

8 months ago

I really wanted to love this product in hopes of finding an affordable drug store staple primer. Unfortunately not the case! I do not like the consistency/texture. It is dry, not spreadable, and a little does not go a long way. Makeup applies badly to creases and dry patches.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure