3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

i love use this product esp because my lips was so dry and chapped.. after using this for several days i feel my lips so smooth and moisturized.. i used it several times a day.. after meal and before bed time..

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2 years ago

I like this balm especially for its scent. Although, it does not hydrates my lips. Everytime I apply this I've to keep reapplying. Also, The packaging is not pratical.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

from

2 years ago

Never thought much about lip balm, just slapped on Whatever chapstick was handy and moved on, until this. Really like the scent and the feel, it lasts a long time and feels good on my lips. I usually use this at night but sometimes during the day. My lips stayed soft and hydrated even in the insane cold we just had. Chapstick now feels so gross on my lips compared to this. The shape of it is a bit weird though.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

Lately I've felt that my lips are so dry there's a second layer of dry skin preventing my usual Burt's Bee's lip balm from penetrating and hydrating my lips, so I decided to try something new. This is my first EOS lip balm, and I know I will have to keep one on hand for emergencies from now on. This is not waxy at all but does not fully sink into my lips (this could also just be the result of over application though!). The scent and taste is very mild- not quite like coconut water, very reminiscent of those coconut milk ice-cream pops? But without the sugar) I slather this on multiple times before bed (usually while watching Netflix) and wake up in the morning to unbelievably soft lips! The packaging is cute, but I think screwing and unscrewing my lip balm is annoying, especially given how often I apply. As for the price, it isn't inexpensive, but definitely on par with my trusted Burt's Bee's. I have to admit that I miss the minty tingle I get with my other lip balm, but given how incredibly hydrating this EOS balm was, I will definitely keep it in rotation!

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

1.0

3 years ago

I am a collector of EOS' so had to get this. The packaging is very nice but I hate the product. Personally it smells really bad and it tastes bad on your lips. On the other hand my friend loves it so maybe its just me. It doesn't remind me of coconut and more of milk, which I don't like, maybe this is why I don't like it.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This is my favourite eos lip balm.It smells like coconut,but like really lightly and natural smell.It lasts much longer than others on my lips.It wouldn't be enough of a moisture and nurishment for me in the winter.But for spring and summer it's perfect.And the packaging is really cute.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I find this version/formula better than the regular eos balms. Although, they aren't something I use during the day - I keep them on my night table for use at bedtime. I love the scent of this one! It's perfectly coconutty, without being sickly sweet. I also have the blackberry one which is the same formula as this - the more hydrating one. You do need more than one swipe with these, which I'm okay with because they do absorb faster than most lip balms (that's most likely due to the natural ingredients) but I like putting on a lot of balm before bed so extra doesn't bother me. I feel for daytime use I prefer a heavier balm - cuz let's face it, you're doing a lot more during the day then what you do when you're sleeping (talking, eating, drinking compared to idk, JUST LAYING THERE!) so if there was a slightly heavier and creamier (waxier? Perhaps?) version of this it would be all up on my lips during the day. But regardless, I love this!

About reviewer (64 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

I absolutely HATED this lip balm. The cute packaging drew me in, but the actual quality of the lip balm made me attempt to use this lip balm up in lightning time just so I can get rid of it without wasting money. The lip balm does absolutely nothing for chapped lips. It just sits on your lips and then after around 3 hours, your lips will be chapped, cracked, and in pain. I will never touch another eos lip balm again.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

Very cute packaging, nice scent and emolient consistency. This worked fine the first couple of uses but after a few weeks it started to dry out my lips. My lips are sensitive, red and chapped, never had a problem with my "HG" Weleda Everon. This little ball will be going in the trash!

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

4 years ago

Considerably more emollient and hydrating then the original smooth spheres, but it's still not very hydrating. The moisture is decent, not good, great or excellent. I've got the coconut milk one and I like it but I find the smell is more piña colada and not so much coconut. But it's a good coconut smell, not a gross cloying one. This lip balm is not very hydrating. It's okay. Like if your lips are already in good condition then this is going to be nice to maintain the hydration. It's not going to cure dry lips in the slightest. But I like it as a base for matte lipsticks and lip liners because it adds a bit of hydration without making my lips too greasy for the lipstick / liner to grip it. Doesn't change the texture of stuff I layer on top. This balm is okay. I like it for layering but have other balms for hydration and deep hydration.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral