Maybelline New York Pure Mineral CC Wonder Bright Correcting Cream

Maybelline New York Pure Mineral CC Wonder Bright Correcting Cream

4.2

I love the tube packaging, sanitary and easy to use the right amount of product. I bought 2 tubes of this while in Asia because I ran out of foundation in the middle of my trip. I am normally in the states where this version isn't available. I paid an about 115 hkd for this which is about $13 I believe, much more expensive than the US maybelline product. this product comes out white in the tube and will match your skintone when blended into the skin. (Asian skincare and makeup products are generally marketed/designed to whiten the skin, which is the exact opposite to taste here) I do personally really like this product and if when I go back to Asia, I will repurchase this

good product

on 1/12/2016 3:20:00 AM

this is a good cc cream, imo, however i think there is only one shade available in the green/white tube, I believe there was a pink one as well. if you have deep skin tone idk if this will work for u even though it's supposed to adjust to ur skin tone. it is pretty moisturizing and pretty good spf as well, though I would stillbuse an additional spf during the summer

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I've been using BB cream since I've started wearing makeup and it's done it's job to cover up but it makes my skin look run out afterwards. A employee at a local Cosmetic Store suggested to try out this product and I bought it. After using this product, I must say it does a decent job in covering uneven skin tone on my skin.

i was dying to get this, because i heard that it was the all new release of maybelline! But when I first got my hands on this product, i was disappointed, because I thought it was a foundation, and put it all over my face. It gave me a white mask that was both ugly and unlike me.
But when I read some reviews on this product, I learned that this was more of a primer/concealer, not a foundation type.

After wards when I tried it under my eyes, it didnt work as well as my concealer, but it did a pretty decent job!

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

To my knowledge, this is an Asian release for Maybelline (got mine in Taiwan). I really wanted to try an Asian CC cream because the American equivalents prove to be little more than tinted moisturizers. Unlike a BB cream which is targeted toward healing blemishes, CC creams correct color imperfections. This CC cream is a whitish color with blue beads designed to brighten the skin. SPF 37. As with most Asian skincare products, the goal is a glowy, white complexion. For that reason, I cannot use this all over my face (MAC NC40). Instead, I use it as a primer to correct the redness around my nose and to brighten my undereye area. I top it off with my concealer and blend carefully. Without doing so, I end up with a horrible white cast. The finish of this CC cream is dewy. I have normal skin but I still like to add a powder on top to combat any oiliness. I enjoy this product quite a bit but it is definitely suited to very light skin. It was around $10 USD which is a little much for a drugstore product but it performs nicely.