L.A. COLORS 10 color eyeshadow pallet Bright

10 color eyeshadow pallet Bright

4.3

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I'm a huge fan of L.A. Colors so the eyeshadow palette warm caught my attention because of the price. It was originally $1. I purchased it for $.75 so great bargain. The palette is compact and doesn't take up of space. The colors range from pale pink to bright blue and the pigment is amazing! Did I mention I only paid $.75 for 10 eyeshadows. I recommend this palette for hazel/brown eyes because every color makes them pop. You can go light for a subtle look or heavy headed for a more dramatic effect. L.A. Colors is a good brand,in my opinion, because they cater to everyone and doesn't exclude women of color.

I have this in "Warm" (sorry I didn't see a separate place to review). The colors range from some beiges to a few brighter jewel purples & a couple of pastel colors. My dad bought this for me at dollar general but I think this will set you back $1. The pans are small & won't last real long but I mean $1!! If you apply it in a careful conservative manner it will last longer but the Traditional palette from LaC lasts longer & is same price. LaC has stepped up their game. It's a toss up between LaC & wetnwild both got game!! This lasts up to 8 hours w a cover stick as a base. LaC, wnw & NYC all make the cover sticks. I find sponge tip applicators waste the least amount of product.

on 8/13/2014 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I picked this pallet up today at my local Dollar General for $1.00. The colors are really nice and rich. I wore the purples today and it was really fun! They have a really nice selection of these and I WILL be trying more. 10 colors for a buck? YOU CANT LOSE!