Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.7

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

These are okay. As long as you use a good eyeshadow primer, they don't crease and look pretty pigmented, but there's always A LOT of fall out. I'd buy them again due to the price and due to the fact that they still look good (but other eyeshadows are better, like Urban Decay or Too Faced).
You get what you pay for, but for the price, these are solid.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased the Iconic 3 palette after hearing rumors that it was a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Urban Decay does not fit my budget, and the price point for Makeup Revolution is worth a gamble.

I was disappointed the the lighter matte shades that I thought were supposed to be similar to limit and nooner in the UD palette. The Makeup Revolution shades are much more brown/grey than I expected. They apply smoothly and are easy to blend, but the color does not duplicate the naked 3 colors.

The shimmery shades in the palette also apply well with little to no fallout, but I just don't feel that the shades match up to the UD palette as I had hoped. I am glad that I did not fork out the dough for the UD palette, because this palette has taught me that I probably won't like the rose gold themed colors on my complexion as much as I thought.

I think that this palette gives you excellent quality at a great price point. I would definitely be interested in trying other palettes from this brand. I would not call this palette a dupe for the Urban Decay Naked 3. My advice would be to look at this palette on its own, and decide if the colors speak to you. If so, it could be a great palette. If you are hoping for a dupe for Naked 3, just pass on this one.

on 5/18/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette after hearing rumors that its UD Naked 3 Dupe. Oh man, turns out it really is! I'm going to sell away my Naked palettes! It's pigmented and has very little fall-out. The other "heap" eyeshadow palettes I own is from Sleek. Well, i can stop buying Sleek from now on. Makeup Revolution is way cheaper and not as chalky as Sleek. Can't wait to try Iconic 1 & 2 as well as Heart Chocolate which I heard is an exact dupe of TOO Faced Chocolate Bar.