Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

4.5

Review for normal eyelids: Well this palette is super inexpensive! At ultra it's around seven bucks I believe? Anyway the color payoff is good but you must prime you're lids if not the eyeshadow will literally go everywhere and not look as right. I bought this palette around 7 months ago and I never reached for it again just because of how messy and chalky it is. But if I didn't have my Lorac pro palette I may use this..? But totally great if you're trying to dupe the NAKED palette! Colors are amazing but you must go light handed.

on 7/7/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have gotten 3 palettes from Makeup Revolution so far - Iconic Pro 1 & 2 (dupes for the Lorac Pro palettes) and the I Heart Chocoale (dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette).
I wanted all three of the original palettes. That would have cost me $133. The three palettes from Makeup Revolution cost me $34.26 plus shipping. All three for less than the cost of one palette.
These are all beautiful. Buttery, creamy, pigmented, blend beautifully, last all day. I can't rave enough about how great the quality of these are. I know I'm not missing out at all by buying these dupes. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking to save some money, or just looking for some beautiful shadows in general.
I ordered from their website - paying international shipping to the United States was a little pricey but completely worth it. Now they have a small selection available at Ulta, at least online - I don't know if these are in store as well. Hopefully they will expand their collection and be more easily available in the states. However, shipping from their website was quick and the products came wrapped well and protected.
Highly highly recommend. I adore this company!!