Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have the Mermaids Forever palette and yes it was the packaging that made me buy it and the fact that it said mermaid on it. I contains 32 shades, a mixture of mostly shimmers and some mattes.

The mattes are absolutely terrible with zero pigmentation like don't bother. The shimmer shades are mostly not bad, the blues, greens and browns being the best. the most disappointing moment of this palette was swatching this deeper cranberry shade along the bottoms row and it literally has NO pigment at all, like instant hardpan. I've dug at that colour but none comes off at all. The texture is similar to shadows from Sleek cosmetics where they're more shine than pigment but less pigmented and very prone to hardpan. Really disappointing especially after all the hype around this company. Might use some of the shimmer shades on the lid for going out but I'm hesitant to try out any other palettes from them.

Review for normal eyelids: Well this palette is super inexpensive! At ultra it's around seven bucks I believe? Anyway the color payoff is good but you must prime you're lids if not the eyeshadow will literally go everywhere and not look as right. I bought this palette around 7 months ago and I never reached for it again just because of how messy and chalky it is. But if I didn't have my Lorac pro palette I may use this..? But totally great if you're trying to dupe the NAKED palette! Colors are amazing but you must go light handed.

on 7/7/2015 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have gotten 3 palettes from Makeup Revolution so far - Iconic Pro 1 & 2 (dupes for the Lorac Pro palettes) and the I Heart Chocoale (dupe for Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette).
I wanted all three of the original palettes. That would have cost me $133. The three palettes from Makeup Revolution cost me $34.26 plus shipping. All three for less than the cost of one palette.
These are all beautiful. Buttery, creamy, pigmented, blend beautifully, last all day. I can't rave enough about how great the quality of these are. I know I'm not missing out at all by buying these dupes. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking to save some money, or just looking for some beautiful shadows in general.
I ordered from their website - paying international shipping to the United States was a little pricey but completely worth it. Now they have a small selection available at Ulta, at least online - I don't know if these are in store as well. Hopefully they will expand their collection and be more easily available in the states. However, shipping from their website was quick and the products came wrapped well and protected.
Highly highly recommend. I adore this company!!