Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

4.5

on 3/30/2017 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It is my first eyeshadow palette so my review may not be useful in terms of its quality as being a dupe of Urban Decays. I own iconic 3 palettes which I've used for the past 6 months without a problem. There is fallout but minimal, just under the eye, that you may need fixing during the day but it is not horrible enough that gives you panda eyes and the glitters are quite fine so it doesn't show up everywhere even when it falls out. The color range is awesome, universal shades that isn't exclusively warm but can be more neutral depends on your choice of color. I use my own Bobbi brown eyeshadow brush to apply this it's very easy to blend. Very good palette for beginners!

on 5/18/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette after hearing rumors that its UD Naked 3 Dupe. Oh man, turns out it really is! I'm going to sell away my Naked palettes! It's pigmented and has very little fall-out. The other "heap" eyeshadow palettes I own is from Sleek. Well, i can stop buying Sleek from now on. Makeup Revolution is way cheaper and not as chalky as Sleek. Can't wait to try Iconic 1 & 2 as well as Heart Chocolate which I heard is an exact dupe of TOO Faced Chocolate Bar.