Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.5

I reacently bought this pallet to try out as it was raved a dupe of Naked pallet, I love the color tone rosy nude easy for everyday make up, combination of some matte and shimmering shadow that you just need a pallet to do make up, the color is pigmented easy to blend and long wear even though my lid is oilly it stayed put, not forget to mention you get a lot of product in the pallet, the packaging is abit cheapy but acceptable for price tag, I dont mind the package than quality of product itself.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Maybe you got a dud,I have that pallette and I am tan,and it showed up really nicely on my lids,I love makeup revolution products I find their dupes some even better than the big brands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have the Mermaids Forever palette and yes it was the packaging that made me buy it and the fact that it said mermaid on it. I contains 32 shades, a mixture of mostly shimmers and some mattes.

The mattes are absolutely terrible with zero pigmentation like don't bother. The shimmer shades are mostly not bad, the blues, greens and browns being the best. the most disappointing moment of this palette was swatching this deeper cranberry shade along the bottoms row and it literally has NO pigment at all, like instant hardpan. I've dug at that colour but none comes off at all. The texture is similar to shadows from Sleek cosmetics where they're more shine than pigment but less pigmented and very prone to hardpan. Really disappointing especially after all the hype around this company. Might use some of the shimmer shades on the lid for going out but I'm hesitant to try out any other palettes from them.

on 2/14/2017 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette about 2 months ago. I love it!!
I decided to try it out after reading it was a great dupe for the UD Naked palettes.
Some colours can be a bit harder to blend, but the pigment is awesome, so I don't mind.
I haven't had any sort of allergic reaction to it, so that's great too.
Lasts beautifully throughout the day, I've used it for everyday looks, as well as more dramatic evening looks. A solid product that I would definitely recommend if you're on a budget.

on 2/1/2017 2:54:00 PM

they are very pigmented and buttery its true but ingredients are not good. They are really glittery and glitters are falling into your cheekbones. They are good for the price but dont expect highend quality.

on 12/7/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for an inexpensive dupe for the Too Faced sweet peach palette and found swatches of the new-trals vs neutrals set on a blog as a good alternative. I just really wanted some pretty peach shadows and musings of a muse said that the two peaches in the TF palette were really lousy anyway, go figure. I was able to get the new-trals set for 12.50 on eBay and the price is a steal!! Even the brush included is pretty decent and I really like the fluffy end for the crease. The colors are pigmented and last all day with wet n wild eye primer. The color on the far bottom right is very similar to Urban Decay Blackheart ( the dark color in naked 3) which is one of my favorites. I believe there are other naked3 dupes on the bottom row also such as a lovely rose gold. I love this palette and can not recommend it enough! So high quality for dirt cheap and who doesn't want that?

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I love the Iconic 3 Redemption palette! The colors are SO pigmented! I wish there were more matte shades and some of the shimmery shades are literally just glitter. I wish those shades were pure shimmer shades, not loose glitter. There are some shades in the palette that I never use, such as the first shimmery color on the very left, since it's just loose glitter. But other than that, this is a very good palette.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This review is for the New-trals vs Neutrals it is my first eyeshadow palette from MakeUpRevolution. So very pretty colors, smooth buttery eyeshadow I never use primer and still looks nice after 8 hours of wear. I have sensitive and dry eyelids and this is also nice for us older ladies. Price is also affordable and quality is good, nice brush and good mirror.

on 8/25/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This eyeshadow is well pigmented and gorgeous. At £4, I was expecting a cheap quality product, but that is not the case! The colours are good, and now I turn to makeup revolution for eyeshadow!

on 8/7/2016 11:50:00 AM

I bought "Beyond Flawless" Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow palette containing (I believe) 32 eyeshadows. I thought priced at £8 it was a bargain for the variety of shades, featuring several nudes, rose pinks and browns. However the quality of this product is a real let down. They are not highly pigmented at all - I feel like I would have to use the whole lot to have any sort of colour show up on my eyelids. The lighter shades perhaps create a very slight shimmer however the dark colours look more like a light bruise than eyeshadow. The product also actually smells like a paint palette rather than a palette of eyeshadows so that wasn't very pleasant.

I regret having bought this product although will try to use it again. However I would recommend instead of spending a little amount for a very low quality product I would invest in a palette by brand such as Urban Decay or ABH instead.