Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.7

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Maybe you got a dud,I have that pallette and I am tan,and it showed up really nicely on my lids,I love makeup revolution products I find their dupes some even better than the big brands.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm specifically reviewing the matte palette. Colors fade fast, and are difficult to blend. I've had better luck with covergirl and revlon eye shadows.

I do these reviews partly for myself, so I can look back and remember what I liked/disliked. Since so many people have reviewed their palettes highly, by all means give their palettes a shot, you won't be out of a lot of money if you're let down.

EDIT: Upping my rating to a 3, these shadows are workable. I went out and bought the milani eye primer & wet n wild photofinish setting spray. After priming my eyes I spritz my eyeshadow brush with the spray (to use as a foil) and apply the shadows to my lid. This makes the shadows less powdery, less muddy, blends better. For the cost of the eye primer, spray, and palette I could have just bought the urban decay naked basics 2 and be done...so I'm not thrilled but happy I can use the eye primer & spray for other cheap shadows I have

EDIT: Upping to a four, for the Reddemption Palette Iconic Elements. I prefer the shades here, love that there is matte and shimmer. The formula is more workable than the matte palette. I'm happy I've finally found a matte cool toned taupe. The champagne shimmer shade is lovely--no glitter, just shimmer, easy to blend, little fall out.

on 12/22/2016 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This product is literally dangerous!! I had been using Art deco eyeshadows for a year or even longer, then I purchased this palette, just to try. My eyes were terribly itchy, red and tearful, which I am not used to at all and I was a bit scared.. Then I realised it all was caused by this palette! I have thrown it away immediately, it's a garbage. The packaging is bad too and the eyeshadows are poorly pigmented.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is for MakeUp Revolution Ultra Eyeshadow: Flawless Palette:
Holy jeez do I love this palette. As someone who doesn't really "do" eyeshadow, I wanted to pick up a big palette that had a nice balance of matte and shinier shades, which were neutral/natural with the occasional pop of colour. I knew very little about what exactly I needed in terms of quality, but I did know that I didn't want to fully commit to something expensive when I don't really "do" eyeshadow, so I popped into my local Superdrug and had a browse.
Immediately, MakeUp Revolution caught my eye purely due to the sheer choice of pallets available. There are soon many to choose from, from big to little, colourful and bright to sultry and smokey.
I picked up the Flawless palette upon recommendation by a girl who was shopping next to me. She and I had a good chat about the choices and she said this was very nicely pigmented, and was great for nudes, so I picked it up. Let's review:

1. Packaging: The actual container is really sturdy and the big mirror is really great. However, I am not a big fan of the insert that sits over the shadows, displaying the names of the colours, especially because it is the only part of the packaging that shows the names. Even if they were named on the back of the box, or palette itself, it would be fine, but alas, they are not.
2. Pigmentation: Most of the colours are really well pigmented, especially some of the darker shades. The neutral browns are lovely, and the highlight colour is nice too, some are a little more sparse, but not by much and nothing a bit extra product can't fix.
3. Durability: I used my basic face primer on my lid over my foundation, and these shadows stay on all day! (I didn't see the point on spending extra cash on primer for my eyes when it does basically the same thing as regular primer. I highly recommend doing this.)
4. Blending: These blend beautifully, the shades all work amazingly together and blend out really nicely. They are so soft, they swatch beautifully, and don't go blotchy or feel scratchy.

Overall, this is a great palette for anyone wanting to start off with shadow, as well as anyone who wants a bit of an everything palette to use on a daily basis. It's the kind of palette you can do anything with, including contour and highlight. It's an essential piece for anyone really, it has everything you could ever need, and at a great quality for £8.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love these eyeshadows! They are soft and pigmented! Well worth £4! Identical to the naked palette!

on 5/18/2015 5:01:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette after hearing rumors that its UD Naked 3 Dupe. Oh man, turns out it really is! I'm going to sell away my Naked palettes! It's pigmented and has very little fall-out. The other "heap" eyeshadow palettes I own is from Sleek. Well, i can stop buying Sleek from now on. Makeup Revolution is way cheaper and not as chalky as Sleek. Can't wait to try Iconic 1 & 2 as well as Heart Chocolate which I heard is an exact dupe of TOO Faced Chocolate Bar.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have several of their palettes: run boy run, essential mattes & disappear till tomorrow.
All of these have incredible pigmentation and all 3 are either 4 or 6!
So cheap and so amazing!
Everyone should try them.