Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.9

on 2/25/2018 9:41:00 PM

I recently bought the 'Life on the dance floor' eye shadow palette. I also purchased The Balms 'BALM JOVI' palette the same day. I reach for the make up revolution one way more. I find they blend easier, the colours are beautiful and vibrant and I have a lot of shades and different eye looks to choose from. I think it is a great palette to have in my collection, and I highly recommend it. I paid €12 which is great. I will defo be going to purchase more palettes. The only drawback in the palette I have, is that there is no inner corner highlight. But i think the vibrancy and warm shades and shimmers more than make up for it. (Tip; use setting spray on your brush for the shimmers)

I got Iconic 3 because I'm being a cheapskate and I heard so much raves about these palettes. Big mistake.
First off, the colours swatch wonderfully with your fingers but translate to a muddy mess on lids. The light shades don't show up at all (with only the pink and copper glitter shades in the middle showing) or show up like a reddish brown (similar to a bruise).

Fallout is terrible and they are the first and only eyeshadow so far to irritate my eyes (my eyes actually went red from using them). Even primer doesn't help and glitter falls within minutes(way more worse than UD naked). The shadow also disappears within the hour on my lids even with primer. I think the quality of ingredients here is too poor.

I have no idea why all the reviews sang such high praises for them, however, you are better off spending more to get Naked 2 or just finding dupes for your favourite shades. (I find my Etude House singles to work much better)

on 7/13/2017 4:54:00 AM

I have the Redemption 2 palette, a mix of matte and frosted shadows in neutral shades. I'm stunned by what you get for the price - very high-quality, long-wearing, versatile colour. It doesn't get wrecked at the first drop of rain (er, hello, Bobbi Brown) or wear off quickly (just about anything else). What's not to like?

on 2/14/2017 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette about 2 months ago. I love it!!
I decided to try it out after reading it was a great dupe for the UD Naked palettes.
Some colours can be a bit harder to blend, but the pigment is awesome, so I don't mind.
I haven't had any sort of allergic reaction to it, so that's great too.
Lasts beautifully throughout the day, I've used it for everyday looks, as well as more dramatic evening looks. A solid product that I would definitely recommend if you're on a budget.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This review is for the New-trals vs Neutrals it is my first eyeshadow palette from MakeUpRevolution. So very pretty colors, smooth buttery eyeshadow I never use primer and still looks nice after 8 hours of wear. I have sensitive and dry eyelids and this is also nice for us older ladies. Price is also affordable and quality is good, nice brush and good mirror.

on 8/25/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

This eyeshadow is well pigmented and gorgeous. At £4, I was expecting a cheap quality product, but that is not the case! The colours are good, and now I turn to makeup revolution for eyeshadow!

on 8/7/2016 11:50:00 AM

I bought "Beyond Flawless" Makeup Revolution Eyeshadow palette containing (I believe) 32 eyeshadows. I thought priced at £8 it was a bargain for the variety of shades, featuring several nudes, rose pinks and browns. However the quality of this product is a real let down. They are not highly pigmented at all - I feel like I would have to use the whole lot to have any sort of colour show up on my eyelids. The lighter shades perhaps create a very slight shimmer however the dark colours look more like a light bruise than eyeshadow. The product also actually smells like a paint palette rather than a palette of eyeshadows so that wasn't very pleasant.

I regret having bought this product although will try to use it again. However I would recommend instead of spending a little amount for a very low quality product I would invest in a palette by brand such as Urban Decay or ABH instead.

on 7/26/2016 6:41:00 AM

This is my second experience with a Makeup Revolution eyeshadow palette and this time it's the "FAST LOVE" palette. It comes in a very simple, yet elegant case with 10 matte and 22 shimmery shadows.

The shadows did not seem very pigmented and the matte ones didn't show on the eyelids at all. I had to use quite a large portion for my eyeshadow to look visible. I believe they will show better on the eyelids with a bit of concealer/ primers but I would highly recommend the other Makeup Revolution palettes over this any time.

on 7/24/2016 8:03:00 PM

No way was I convinced the Makeup Revolution palettes would be good.

They were Spectra Fashion to Forester Creations, doing dupes and knockoffs and selling for low prices. No way, it was going to be bad. But I decided to try it.

Omg. OMG, OMMMMGGGGGGG!!!

The shades were incredibly pigmented and long lasting. Compared to Urban Decay, the shades lasted a little less longer (we're talking maybe an hour or to less) but the pigments were almost equal in intensity. Some shades fell a little under the belt, but some actually were more pigmented.

The price is fantastic value for money. How many of us dish out $70-$100 for a palette and think nothing of it? *guilty*. And then Makeup Revolution come in and sell palettes for $10 and make you start to question how much the bigger brands are really taking us all for a ride.

The packaging is not so great, and neither is the brush (actually the brush is awful, just turf it). But that's not why I'm buying the product. I'm all for the shades themselves and they do not disappoint.

I wanted a dupe for the naked palletes since im a college student who cant bring herself to spend $50 on eyeshadows. I heard the iconic palettes were decent dupes. I think i own the iconic 2 palette. Its decent. The only other eyeshadow palette ive ever owned is from an Estee Lauder holiday gift set. These shadows look pretty but they wear off and crease quickly throughout the day. I can notice a difference in quality between this and my Estee Lauder palette a lot. The makeup revolution colors tend to be a bit too glittery/shimmery for me to create natural looks with. Theres not many matte shades and the ones they do have are a bit chalky.