Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.6

I reacently bought this pallet to try out as it was raved a dupe of Naked pallet, I love the color tone rosy nude easy for everyday make up, combination of some matte and shimmering shadow that you just need a pallet to do make up, the color is pigmented easy to blend and long wear even though my lid is oilly it stayed put, not forget to mention you get a lot of product in the pallet, the packaging is abit cheapy but acceptable for price tag, I dont mind the package than quality of product itself.

on 7/13/2017 4:54:00 AM

I have the Redemption 2 palette, a mix of matte and frosted shadows in neutral shades. I'm stunned by what you get for the price - very high-quality, long-wearing, versatile colour. It doesn't get wrecked at the first drop of rain (er, hello, Bobbi Brown) or wear off quickly (just about anything else). What's not to like?

on 3/25/2017 8:49:00 PM

This review is for the Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro 1 palette, which is a dupe for the Lorac Pro 1 palette. I bought this last week and LOVE it. I used it several times when my daughter came home with the "real" Lorac palette that she bought at Ulta. So...I tried the Lorac palette and really noticed the similarity with the color and even the texture of the Makeup Revolution palette. So...the next day I did a comparison. On the left eye I used the Lorac palette, and on the right eye I used the Makeup Revolution palette. I even used different brushes on each eye so as not to transfer any product from one eye to the next. They looked identical and both wore beautifully during the day. I did not tell my daughter which eye was which, but she figured it only only because she said the Lorac eye looked a little bit smoother, but not significantly. So, here is may take: If you really really really want the Lorac palette and money is not an object -- get it! If money is tight, or you just love a good bargain, you will be very pleased with the Makeup Revolution palette. The Lorac palette was $42 or $44 at Ulta and the Makeup Revolution palette was $15.99 PLUS you can frequently get $3.50 of of $15 coupons from Ulta if you sign up for their membership program. Some of the Lorac colors are more pigmented than the Makeup Revolution palette, but it was also vice versa for a few shades. I will definetely go back to get more Makeup Revolution palettes! I hope this review helped!

on 12/7/2016 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for an inexpensive dupe for the Too Faced sweet peach palette and found swatches of the new-trals vs neutrals set on a blog as a good alternative. I just really wanted some pretty peach shadows and musings of a muse said that the two peaches in the TF palette were really lousy anyway, go figure. I was able to get the new-trals set for 12.50 on eBay and the price is a steal!! Even the brush included is pretty decent and I really like the fluffy end for the crease. The colors are pigmented and last all day with wet n wild eye primer. The color on the far bottom right is very similar to Urban Decay Blackheart ( the dark color in naked 3) which is one of my favorites. I believe there are other naked3 dupes on the bottom row also such as a lovely rose gold. I love this palette and can not recommend it enough! So high quality for dirt cheap and who doesn't want that?

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This review is for the New-trals vs Neutrals it is my first eyeshadow palette from MakeUpRevolution. So very pretty colors, smooth buttery eyeshadow I never use primer and still looks nice after 8 hours of wear. I have sensitive and dry eyelids and this is also nice for us older ladies. Price is also affordable and quality is good, nice brush and good mirror.

on 7/24/2016 8:03:00 PM

No way was I convinced the Makeup Revolution palettes would be good.

They were Spectra Fashion to Forester Creations, doing dupes and knockoffs and selling for low prices. No way, it was going to be bad. But I decided to try it.

Omg. OMG, OMMMMGGGGGGG!!!

The shades were incredibly pigmented and long lasting. Compared to Urban Decay, the shades lasted a little less longer (we're talking maybe an hour or to less) but the pigments were almost equal in intensity. Some shades fell a little under the belt, but some actually were more pigmented.

The price is fantastic value for money. How many of us dish out $70-$100 for a palette and think nothing of it? *guilty*. And then Makeup Revolution come in and sell palettes for $10 and make you start to question how much the bigger brands are really taking us all for a ride.

The packaging is not so great, and neither is the brush (actually the brush is awful, just turf it). But that's not why I'm buying the product. I'm all for the shades themselves and they do not disappoint.

on 4/16/2016 1:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've revelled in the pigmented, alchemical delights of many of the top brands since my early teens. And now I discover Makeup Revolution, no misnomer for me.

Pros

I care about how makeup can enhance me, not packaging:
but if you care for such things, the packaging of these palettes is beautiful, weighty, shuts nicely and firmly, looks expensive, feels expensive & luxurious.

The pigmentation:
is very good and far better than Bobbi Brown, whose pigmentation I despair of in eye shadows. And of course Bobbi is far, far more expensive, overcharges I think to an absurd extent for what one gets.

The wear:
For me all day, even under my eyes which can fall out after application, look very messy etc.
These last all day with me and stay nicely in place and don't seem to highlight any incipient lines either.

The colour choice:
Beautiful and extensive.

Price
Dirt cheap, they're almost giving them away, equivalent to a cheap, supermarket box of chocolates and sometimes cheaper than a chocolate bar when on offer, such as a recent offer of a gorgeous palette for £3.

I bought two palettes, the Ultra 32 shade Eyeshadow Palette, Flawless Matte £8 and the Ultra 32 shade Eyeshadow Palette, Beyond Flawless £8 and so now to last me for years. These have delighted me. They're both gorgeous and I certainly won't need to buy eyeshadow from anyone else, no matter what the gimmick of the high end brands, these feel luxurious, look luxurious - one can spoil oneself - & one's friends, for less than a quarter of other brands.

Edit: To all who wish to get value for money for their beauty pounds, I've noticed that many high end makeup palettes and other beauty products have their almost exact counterpoints made by makeup revolution at less than a quarter of the so called luxury brands. We all know that luxury is a perception rather than a tangible bonus, a perception that costs one 100% mark up at Bond Street retailers & other prestigious locations in London, meaning that one pays merely for the idea of luxury & prestige. Does the idea that you have paid 100% mark up on the true cost of a product make you feel happier or look prettier? My experience is that makeup revolution offers very similar products without this very greedy mark up in price, as do quite a few other manufacturers.

on 4/3/2016 3:03:00 PM

This review is for the new-trals vs neutrals palette. I am in LOVE!!!! I love how it was.. maybe $10, comes with a brush and has a ton of on trend colors. So far I have used the red, copper and pink tones. One time I even had naked 3 out in case I needed to add more color but was so surprised by the shimmery rose color I immediately put away naked 3. Unfortunately Ulta only has a limited selection in store but i'm interested and impressed enough to buy the chocolate palettes online as well as their brand new palette. If you're into neutrals, especially the new trendy ones (rose, copper./orange, red) I definitely suggest you try this!

RUN BOY RUN PALETTE

I tend to prefer my mid-end eyeshadow palettes over drugstore ones, but today I decided to reach for this one for a lid color. I tried to contour my outer V with the darkest shade in my Lorac Unzipped palette, but the color was so sheer and powdery I gave up and went with the dark brown shade in this palette. I couldn't believe how pigmented it is! The shimmery shadows almost have a gel-like texture that makes them stick to the lid so much better than other formulas I've tried, and the mattes are subtle but perfect as transition shades. I'm very happy with the look I came up with, and I didn't need to use any other palette.

Don't underestimate this brand because it's drugstore, everything I own from them works terrifically, save for a dud here and there. This palette is amazing, I recommend it to all neutral lovers.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought one of the pallettes at Ulta. Pretty colors and they blend well. $7 can't beat that! I bought the rest of the pallettes online. They're that good.