Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

3.0

on 1/24/2017 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

My drug store just started carrying these. There are so many of them, and no heading yet for this one so I'll put it under Revolution eye shadow palettes. This is the Salvation Palette Professional Eyeshadows, called Run Boy Run.

They have the usual shades, and I do hope to be able to create a bunch of nice looks. So far I haven't.
Anyway, it's just OK. It's a palette like all the others. Nothing special, good enough, not outstanding.

It's $15 in Canada, a lot less than the $55 to $80 for a similar palette at Sephora, and a good variety of shades.

Update next day: unfortunately this shadow caused an eyelid itch so I am giving it the lowest rating. Of course I realize not everybody is sensitive, but it's not even that great of a product. When I tried other shades in the palette I found that it's chalky, does not blend well, and has tons of fallout. Lesson learned, I will go back to my tried and true 2009 Clarins palette and a few others that never broke me out. It's my fault for believing youtube hype instead of believing negative reviews here.

What is the point in saving money on a cheap knockoff if it's made from questionable ingredients??? Beware. I returned it for a refund, explaining that I had a bad reaction to it.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This review is for the New-trals vs Neutrals it is my first eyeshadow palette from MakeUpRevolution. So very pretty colors, smooth buttery eyeshadow I never use primer and still looks nice after 8 hours of wear. I have sensitive and dry eyelids and this is also nice for us older ladies. Price is also affordable and quality is good, nice brush and good mirror.