Makeup Revolution Eye Shadow Palettes

Makeup Revolution  Eye Shadow Palettes

4.3

on 2/14/2017 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought the Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 palette about 2 months ago. I love it!!
I decided to try it out after reading it was a great dupe for the UD Naked palettes.
Some colours can be a bit harder to blend, but the pigment is awesome, so I don't mind.
I haven't had any sort of allergic reaction to it, so that's great too.
Lasts beautifully throughout the day, I've used it for everyday looks, as well as more dramatic evening looks. A solid product that I would definitely recommend if you're on a budget.

on 7/24/2016 8:03:00 PM

No way was I convinced the Makeup Revolution palettes would be good.

They were Spectra Fashion to Forester Creations, doing dupes and knockoffs and selling for low prices. No way, it was going to be bad. But I decided to try it.

Omg. OMG, OMMMMGGGGGGG!!!

The shades were incredibly pigmented and long lasting. Compared to Urban Decay, the shades lasted a little less longer (we're talking maybe an hour or to less) but the pigments were almost equal in intensity. Some shades fell a little under the belt, but some actually were more pigmented.

The price is fantastic value for money. How many of us dish out $70-$100 for a palette and think nothing of it? *guilty*. And then Makeup Revolution come in and sell palettes for $10 and make you start to question how much the bigger brands are really taking us all for a ride.

The packaging is not so great, and neither is the brush (actually the brush is awful, just turf it). But that's not why I'm buying the product. I'm all for the shades themselves and they do not disappoint.

on 6/5/2015 8:54:00 PM

This review is for the Makeup Revolution Awesome 100 Palette.I just adore it.The shadows are just amazing and I paid only 8 pounds of it since it was on sale.Shadows are surprisingly pigmented and true to color.The palette has beautiful colors and shades,there are lots of colorful shades and also a lot of natural and shiny ones,nudes and smokes.You can create beautiful looks with this palette and now it costs 12 pounds.It's one of my Top 5 shadow palettes.A word about the other palettes,they're also amazing.Iconic Pro palettes = wonderful. I recommend with bottom of my heart :)