Old Spice Bearglove

No Image

4.8

Smells so good! Bought it for my husband because I couldn't stand smelling "old man" when we'd go to bed at night. The scent is not too manly but not too sweet either. My youngest likes
Wolfthorn which smells really really sweet.
Update:
My 16 yr old niece now uses Wolfthorn, and let me tell you, these anti persp/deodorants work freaking good at controlling B.O. She'd smell so bad even shortly after a shower, I swear I've see green fumes coming out her pits lol. BUT she doesn't have to worry about that any more thanks to Old Spice.
Everyone in my house, including me, now use Wolfthorn. I had been using my previous deodorant for over 14 years and nothing (till now) has been good enough to get me to switch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

My man has this deodorant which is awesome in all the ways: it has this fruity smell which resembles gummy bears and candy, while still remaining manly. Also it doesn't fade away quickly and I can't smell any false odor. I would deffinitely use it as well!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Bought this for my teen boys.
Only one of them liked it due to its slight fruity scent in it.
He only wears Old Spice and now this is one of his favorites.
He says it works really well and he doesn't have a problem with odor after a long day playing hard long boarding with his friends.
Now after reading the previous review I am gonna have to give this a try for myself and will review again at a later time.

on 8/9/2014 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Okay, so it's men's deodorant.... And I am not a man, but trust me when I say I have been looking for the perfect deodorant. Have never been satisfied and I have tried all the brands and types you can find at a drusgtore and department store. All of them fail for me regardless of having words like " clinical" or "extra strength" or whatever. This deodorant smells soooo good, throughout the day I would lift my arm and I would smell awesomeness and be like, " what's that smell?", "oh, yeah. It's my arms"

By the time is night time and I'm gonna shower my arms STILL smell good. With other deodorants, not so much!!!!!

The thing is that it doesn't really smell like your regular men scent (you know, that aftershave strong manly man scent).

I don't think I will be purchasing any other brand of deodorant any time soon.