MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

on 7/28/2016 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone through about 4 of these and will continue to purchase! The pencil is so fine and is perfect for creating natural looking strokes with depositing the perfect amount of product. It isn't too soft but isn't too firm, making filling in you brows very precise. The colour is perfect. Spiked is a fantastic dark brown that doesn't throw red and has a slightly ashy tone to it making it look very natural. The packaging is great, so slim and it winds up the tiniest amount at a time so you don't waste product. This has got to be my HG brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very precise and perfect colour for my brows. It tends to add a bit of pressure easily but I don't mind as I like a full looking brow. Downside is that once you roll the pencil up, you can't bring it back down. I have no clue when the pencil will run out lol. It also doesn't come with a spoolie which many brow products do for even cheaper. It also tends to end up with little eyebrow hairs on it as it pulls as I fill them in. Will try out other brow products.

To Read all 196 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/22/2016 2:13:00 PM

I am using just one thing for my eyebrow this pencil. I love it. I bought more than five and i continue do that. If you are dark brunette like me you will be in love with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was one of those products that I heard about for years and decided to finally try. Applies so smooth and is easily softened ( which is a big deal for me). Wears all day and stands up to my oily skin. If there was a spoolie on the end it would be better but I have no complaints about the quality of this product.

I actually used the colour Accentuated but it wouldn't come up. The colour is perfect for my eyebrows, it's not an extremely warm toned light brown but it's definitely not cool toned/ashy. The size of the actually product is such a good size for making little strokes to achieve natural looking brows. The amount of product you get is very little for the price, but if you want natural looking brows this is the best product I've ever used. It's a bit pricey for the amount of product you get ($30 AUD - roughly $20 USD). The product is very pigmented and goes directly on to skin well - I have found with lot's of products that if you have little bald spots my eyebrows tend to look patchy and uneven because the product does't go on or stay on my little bald spots. Also some products such as Two Faced Bulletproof Brows made me get little spots in and around my eyebrows where the product went, MAC Eye Brows Crayon never did that. It is the best product I've used in my eyebrows ever! Such a great range of colours, gorgeous formula and it stays on all day. (p.s I'm an eyebrow perfectionist)

on 9/28/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased so many of these over the years! Good eyebrow pencil and the main downside for me with Mac eyebrow pencils is that they do not come with a spoolie.

These days I'm using the Nyx one in Ash Brown and though it's a tad lighter than Spiked I like the price much better. I'd still probably repurchase Spiked however because it's just my go-to brow pencil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have had this pencil in different colors. I think all the colors are extremely flattering. And I love it how precise this pencil is. But what I do not like is how fast I go through these pencils. Even though, I would definitely repurchase, becuase there is not hing quite like this amazing.

on 5/21/2015 8:36:00 AM

Not my HG brow product. It is really fine and precise but it doesnt last on me.
I feel like it has a weird texture, too creamy and it doesnt set.
Once I draw my eyebrows perfextly I expect them to last all day, but when I use this pencil you anly need to touch your face with your hand to ruin your brows.
I use it to create a guideline and then i fill with mac's fluidline brow gelcreme in true brunette (for a soft finish) or in deep dark brunette.
Would not repurchase.
Also the packaging is so weird: once you twist the pencil, there is no way back!

on 5/2/2015 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

While I have bought several of these and love the colour brunette, I am so tired of how quickly they break and need replacing every 2 weeks that I have found a replacement. I now use an Art Deco pencil that performs perfectly.

on 3/24/2015 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I will tell you why I like this. It doesn't have a pointy tip. There is something about the flat applicator that just works for me. I like the rich dark brown color and its great for filling in those pesky spots where your eyebrows aren't completely full. Love spiked. Good job MAC.

Popular Brows Products