MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

on 5/20/2017 10:26:00 PM

At first I thought this product will work for my type of brows since it's a good brand and has a good reputation when it comes to the quality of its products. I'm using some MAC products in my makeup routine by the way. When I bought this, I was so excited to try this on because I thought the results would look the same in the makeup tutorials I see on the internet. When I tried it on, it really doesn't fit my brow type. I have thich brows but are sparse, so I think thick eyebrow pencil results isn't for me. I love the packaging but the formula isn't for me.

on 3/12/2017 11:04:00 PM

I swear by this product! I've been using this product for years and even when I try others I come straight back to it.
This is my everyday (& night) eyebrow pencil. It's so quick and easy to use and the colour blends in with my naturally dark eyebrows amazingly!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the spiked Big Brow Pencil version. I had Lingering in the skinny pencil form & I liked it at first but I wanted something darker & ashy & Spiked fits the bill. I use MAC Fluidline Dirty Blonde which I know sounds a lot paler but it is also ashy. These are my HG Brow products! I'm so happy with Spiked when I want those structured insta brows & Dirty Blonde when I want thin pale 1940s brows. Both serve their purpose. I love how smooth this brow pencil is. It stays put on to my extremely oily skin & sweat/nap proof. I hold MAC to a very high standard. It is worth the price to me even if it is w tinge exorbitant. I wish you could know when ur gonna be running out so not "omg it's gone" so I need to order a back up but I'm really broke rn. But I will deffo repurchase I like prefer the big brow pencils better then the skinny 1s. This is deffo #winning !! Best brow pencil blows ABH away! I thought brow wiz was good til I got MAC! MAC is #superfine I'm that MAC girl.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Tell me again why you're still spending $15+ a pop when IDENTICAL eyebrow pencils can be purchase for less than half the price?

L'oreal Brow Stylist Definer and Maybeline Define -a-Brow, both in color Dark Brown are dupes for this product/color and can be found in any high street drug store.

BOTH create extremely thin lines, BOTH have the same consistency and last just as long, BOTH are the exact same color. The only difference I could tell after trying all 3 was the label and the extra wasted $.

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG! I cant live without it. I try other brands to save because this i so expensive for very little product...but i keep coming back nothing else satisfies me.
Glides smoothly, perfect colour match, easy to use, haven't had smudging issues. Wish i could get more product for that price, it only lasts me for a month :-(

Horrible packaging. For the price you would expect at least a decent cap for this thing but it just broke.

on 7/28/2016 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone through about 4 of these and will continue to purchase! The pencil is so fine and is perfect for creating natural looking strokes with depositing the perfect amount of product. It isn't too soft but isn't too firm, making filling in you brows very precise. The colour is perfect. Spiked is a fantastic dark brown that doesn't throw red and has a slightly ashy tone to it making it look very natural. The packaging is great, so slim and it winds up the tiniest amount at a time so you don't waste product. This has got to be my HG brow product!

on 9/6/2016 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a really great brow product, very easy to use and convenient, i love the way it makes my eyebrows look. I get lots of compliments on my brows, i use Spiked.

on 2/22/2016 2:13:00 PM

I am using just one thing for my eyebrow this pencil. I love it. I bought more than five and i continue do that. If you are dark brunette like me you will be in love with this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very precise and perfect colour for my brows. It tends to add a bit of pressure easily but I don't mind as I like a full looking brow. Downside is that once you roll the pencil up, you can't bring it back down. I have no clue when the pencil will run out lol. It also doesn't come with a spoolie which many brow products do for even cheaper. It also tends to end up with little eyebrow hairs on it as it pulls as I fill them in. Will try out other brow products.

Popular Brows Products