MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

Skin: Other, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG! I cant live without it. I try other brands to save because this i so expensive for very little product...but i keep coming back nothing else satisfies me.
Glides smoothly, perfect colour match, easy to use, haven't had smudging issues. Wish i could get more product for that price, it only lasts me for a month :-(

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the spiked Big Brow Pencil version. I had Lingering in the skinny pencil form & I liked it at first but I wanted something darker & ashy & Spiked fits the bill. I use MAC Fluidline Dirty Blonde which I know sounds a lot paler but it is also ashy. These are my HG Brow products! I'm so happy with Spiked when I want those structured insta brows & Dirty Blonde when I want thin pale 1940s brows. Both serve their purpose. I love how smooth this brow pencil is. It stays put on to my extremely oily skin & sweat/nap proof. I hold MAC to a very high standard. It is worth the price to me even if it is w tinge exorbitant. I wish you could know when ur gonna be running out so not "omg it's gone" so I need to order a back up but I'm really broke rn. But I will deffo repurchase I like prefer the big brow pencils better then the skinny 1s. This is deffo #winning !! Best brow pencil blows ABH away! I thought brow wiz was good til I got MAC! MAC is #superfine I'm that MAC girl.

To Read all 199 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/6/2016 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

This is a really great brow product, very easy to use and convenient, i love the way it makes my eyebrows look. I get lots of compliments on my brows, i use Spiked.

on 7/28/2016 8:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have gone through about 4 of these and will continue to purchase! The pencil is so fine and is perfect for creating natural looking strokes with depositing the perfect amount of product. It isn't too soft but isn't too firm, making filling in you brows very precise. The colour is perfect. Spiked is a fantastic dark brown that doesn't throw red and has a slightly ashy tone to it making it look very natural. The packaging is great, so slim and it winds up the tiniest amount at a time so you don't waste product. This has got to be my HG brow product!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Very precise and perfect colour for my brows. It tends to add a bit of pressure easily but I don't mind as I like a full looking brow. Downside is that once you roll the pencil up, you can't bring it back down. I have no clue when the pencil will run out lol. It also doesn't come with a spoolie which many brow products do for even cheaper. It also tends to end up with little eyebrow hairs on it as it pulls as I fill them in. Will try out other brow products.

on 2/22/2016 2:13:00 PM

I am using just one thing for my eyebrow this pencil. I love it. I bought more than five and i continue do that. If you are dark brunette like me you will be in love with this.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This was one of those products that I heard about for years and decided to finally try. Applies so smooth and is easily softened ( which is a big deal for me). Wears all day and stands up to my oily skin. If there was a spoolie on the end it would be better but I have no complaints about the quality of this product.

I actually used the colour Accentuated but it wouldn't come up. The colour is perfect for my eyebrows, it's not an extremely warm toned light brown but it's definitely not cool toned/ashy. The size of the actually product is such a good size for making little strokes to achieve natural looking brows. The amount of product you get is very little for the price, but if you want natural looking brows this is the best product I've ever used. It's a bit pricey for the amount of product you get ($30 AUD - roughly $20 USD). The product is very pigmented and goes directly on to skin well - I have found with lot's of products that if you have little bald spots my eyebrows tend to look patchy and uneven because the product does't go on or stay on my little bald spots. Also some products such as Two Faced Bulletproof Brows made me get little spots in and around my eyebrows where the product went, MAC Eye Brows Crayon never did that. It is the best product I've used in my eyebrows ever! Such a great range of colours, gorgeous formula and it stays on all day. (p.s I'm an eyebrow perfectionist)

on 9/28/2015 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Purchased so many of these over the years! Good eyebrow pencil and the main downside for me with Mac eyebrow pencils is that they do not come with a spoolie.

These days I'm using the Nyx one in Ash Brown and though it's a tad lighter than Spiked I like the price much better. I'd still probably repurchase Spiked however because it's just my go-to brow pencil.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have had this pencil in different colors. I think all the colors are extremely flattering. And I love it how precise this pencil is. But what I do not like is how fast I go through these pencils. Even though, I would definitely repurchase, becuase there is not hing quite like this amazing.

Popular Brows Products