Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk

Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk

4.3

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Sapphire, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Polyurethane-11, Isoceteth-10, Tin Oxide, Tocopherol, Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxide (Ci 77491); May Contain Carmine (Ci 75470), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

on 2/11/2018 6:25:00 PM

I do like this product. I just don't find it distinctive or special enough to warrant the cost or hype There are a few of her items I think are worth the price but ... not this. The talk about this product has always been glowing and I thought the color or consistency of it would be something outstanding. Frankly, I didn't find it much different than some good drugstore liners and certainly not much better than higher end ones from Dior or Chanel. I did not return this - I will use it - but I am not in love with it. Considering the discussion around it ... I should be. If you are going high end, I suggest Dior ( at least you can go into Sephora and select a specific color ) and if you like drugstore, I recommend with NYX or Rimmel.

on 1/29/2018 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Gorgeous MLBB. I use it with the lipstick and it is lovely. The pencil is buttersoft, gives good colour pay-off and you can work pretty precisely. Lasts okay, the lipstick is the one that fades a bit too quick too my taste.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very nice lipstick if what you want is "your lips but better". It is the exact color of my lips without lipstick. While this could be perfect, I usually like a little more color. It does look nice when you have on a more vivid eye look and want a tamer lipstick. The quality of the packaging is sort of cheap in my opinion. NARS and Estee Lauder lipsticks are much nicer packaging. Overall, I am not all that impressed with Charlotte Tilbury products.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is seriously the best lipliner! It really is a "lipcheat" you can overline your lips to make them look bigger and it stays put for hours. I have only tried this color but def buying more. worth the $ for sure

on 10/30/2017 4:08:00 AM

Best nude lip liner! The texture, the colour and longevity are fab, the most perfect nude lipliner that works great on almost any skin/lip colour. This universal colour goes beautifully with so many lip products that I don't need to worry buying tons of lipliners for different lipsticks I am wearing. Definitely repurchasing

on 10/17/2017 10:42:00 PM

Sometimes I just want to have a make up with this perfect no make up look. This is IT. This lip liner has superb color. Not too pink and not too brown, just perfect combination. Yes. It can reshape and resize lip to some degree without any drying. Stays beautifully on for a substantial amount of time. And no... not every lip liner will enhance your lips, but this one will.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The worst feeling in the world is when you are so excited to try something that just doesn't live up to your expectations! I absolutely love this colour on me, but the formula is so drying and sticky that I cannot bare to wear it. I wore it to a wedding and it lasted all through dinner but it started to pull off on my inner lips almost like paint peeling off of a wall. The staying power is incredible, but I feel as though I already have a colour in my wardrobe that is similar and works just as well without the steep price tag and odd formula. Also, I don't get the whole "fuller lip"/lip cheat idea with this liner - any liner can give the effect of fuller lips, this is nothing new or revolutionary.

on 8/13/2017 9:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This was a meh lipliner to me.

I don't get the hype at all!
This pencil isn't very pigmented, and even after applying several layers I can still see my original lip color peeking through!

I'm an N30 and I have moderately pigmented mauve lips naturally.
I'm thinking this would work better if you have pale lips or something.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Of all the CT products I own (and I have several), this one is by far my favorite. I've really been struggling to find a 90s inspired, browny pink nude lip liner, and I've tried so many shades -- they usually pull too brown, sometimes too pink. This one is just right. I am fair skinned (NW15, in the summer), but my lips are strongly pigmented and often cause lip colors to pull strange. This is a color I can wear every day. It's natural, understated, and easy to wear -- close enough to my natural lip color without being invisible. I even wear this on its own as a lip color, since the matching lipstick is sold out. The price is not outrageous, especially compared to other products from the line. I will buy this again and again.

on 7/18/2017 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If it weren't for MUA, I would have never found out about this lip pencil. I absolutely love it, it is the perfect shade for me, it's creamy smooth and goes on like a dream. I ordered it on line and it was there in just a couple of days, now I wish I had ordered more, and more colors, but I wanted to try it before I made too much of an investment. Best lip pencil ever! I also bought a MAC liner in "SOAR" and for me, it is way too dark, I will have to save the MAC shade for fall, if I wear it at all.