Zoeva 234 Luxe Smoky Shader

234 Luxe Smoky Shader

4.7

on 3/16/2018 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

When the MAC 239 with natural hair discontinued I was desperate. But this guy saved me. I will buy it again and again!!!!

on 10/1/2015 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I cannot live without this brush, it looks like the MAC 239, I don't have it the MAC one but I am satisfied with this one, not too soft and not too coarse, just right to pick up enough powder eyeshadow to pat on the lid, I could also use it to do the outer v and smudge the upper and lower lashlines. Great brush and great price.

on 8/5/2014 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This brush is my go to brush for packing color onto the lid. It's just the right density for me to pick up a decent amount of color without overloading the lid with powder or having to dip back into the shadow over and over again. I only used pressed eye shadows, so I can't say how it works with loose pigments. I wouldn't say this is the softest of brushes, but I think if it were to be any softer it would either have to be too dense or too flexible. Given that I only use this for packing on color, and not really for blending, I am okay with it not being very soft. If you have very sensitive skin, you may want to consider skipping, but not necessarily. Other brushes I have of this type include the ELF Studio version, which was far too dense, soft, and bulky, and the ELF professional version which was of questionable quality. The Zoeva variant of this style of brush is really everything I need it to be. It performs as I would hope, it's of great quality, and it is very affordable. I highly recommend checking this brush out!

Popular Makeup Brushes