Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

May/26/2016

This product did not sit well on my lips. It tended to settle in the creases of my lips. It felt very drying after an hour or so. I would say my lips run average to dry.

I tried pairing it with a sheer gloss on top to keep moisture in. That made it worse. The lip crayon color literally gathered into little clumps around my lips.

I thought the packaging was really nice …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

3.0

May/23/2016

I purchased the Niagara Overlook and it looked very nice but was VERY similar to the burt's bees hibiscus tint (tint was a bit shiny thats all) so I will be returning. It stayed on quite well and the tint was noticeable but not overpowering, had I not already owned the Burt's Bees Hibiscus lip tint I would keep it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

fromSjess

Apr/30/2016

I have this in Redwood Forest and I absolutely love it. It's a good everyday lip balm with enough pigment to look like you're wearing lipstick. The colour is a dark reddish pink, not an in your face colour but very wearable. The rest of the colours aren't really my thing unfortunately but I would love this in other colours.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (436 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

Mar/08/2016

I have this in Sedona Sands, which Burt's website makes look like a pink color, but in reality it is more of what I think of as 'rosewood'. Very lovely and natural looking. It's not the longest lasting or most moisturizing lipstick ever, but for the money, I like it and use it a lot.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesBlue

Mar/06/2016

These lip crayons are so handy! Easy to apply and long lasting color. You can wear them alone or as a lip pencil to be a base for lipstick. I own two colors and will likely purchase more.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

Jan/23/2016

I have two of these and in general, the pigmentation and texture are really nice. The Niagara Overlook is a pretty coral and a keeper but I was disappointed by the Redwood. I was hoping that this would be the brick I keep seeing in the swatches on the internet but it wasn't to be. I suffer from NPL (Naturally Pink Lips) syndrome and the Redwood turned purple on me in minutes.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/04/2016

After asking Pville makeup board here what Burts Bees products are good I got a rec for Niagara Outlook. It is a gorgeous color! Kind of a dusty rose nude brown pink but very pigmented & thickly matte. This does not have a ton of slip. Niagara Overlook has a definite warmth to the color. They are expensive (USD$9 @ Kroger) & smell exactly like crayons which are some of the major beefs I …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Jan/04/2016

I'm not a heavy lipstick wearer, but it LOVE this. I keep Niagara Overlook in my handbag at all times and it's become my go-to lipstick. I love how moisturising it is and how lightweight it feels compared to some other lipsticks (despite being a wax). Goes on easily and I get a decent amount of wear for it too, touching up only a few times after meals mostly. The colour is extremely …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Other

HairOther

2.0

Sep/16/2015

I was initially SUPER excited when I saw Burt's Bees made a lipstick. I bought it in the shade Napa Vineyard and ran right into the Target bathroom to put it on because I couldn't wait, and was instantly super impressed with the color and the texture: the PERFECT blue-red, super pigmented, super flattering, and felt so creamy and moisture-rich for a lipstick! I then went home and took …Read more

6 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Aug/15/2015

I like natural products and this one works well. Kinda smells like vegetable oil. The colour is nice, no need to sharpen and it's quick. I use gloss on top. I use Sedona sands. a nice nude pink colour.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (228 reviews)

Age30-35