80%
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This is a great product. If you are a low maintenance kind of girl like me, this is for you. I do have very dry lips so I always have a lipbalm with me. This works as my lipbalm, gloss and lippie all in one. It doesn't feel heavy on the lips or sticky. It's very sheer and very comfortable on the lips, it's still buildable though so it's good. Sometimes, I do put this on over my drier lippies to give it more moisture. Sometimes I wear it alone or with other lippies with different finishes. I do experiment so it's always fun. I would buy this again, quite cheap too! The cute packaging is a big bonus and it fits in my makeup bag perfectly.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I have this in Cherry, it's a light red tint with loads of shine. This adorably packaged gloss stick works quite well for me, gives me just the right amount of tint, decent moisture and lots of shine. It doesn't last very long though and will need to be reapplied often. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

3 years ago

I'll start by saying that I am a *huge* Tonymoly fan. I can't say enough good things about their sheet masks, eye patches, nose strips, and conditioner. However.....I'm torn on these. I think you might really like them, or not, depending on what you're looking for in a lip gloss. Let's just state the obvious: these are adorable! :D The colors are sheer, but they are surprisingly bright and buildable. I've noticed that they leave a stain, after the gloss wears off, which I think many people will like. Unfortunately, I find these to be uncomfortably drying, which I don't expect from a lip gloss! Perhaps I'm spoiled by the texture of my trusty Clinique Black Honey, but it's a deal breaker for me. If you are looking for a light stain, and you're willing to put up with a bit of dryness to enjoy the staying power, give them a shot! (Btw, I tried the Juicy Cherry, Juicy Orange, and Neon Orange. Of the three, I like the color of the Neon Orange the best. It's definitely *not* neon! It's a light, pretty shade that seems to amplify your own lip color, while adding a warm reddish-orange tint. :)

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I felt kind of unsure of the product when I first picked it out at my nearest Sephora here in Sweden but the cute packaging with the semi-mean looking expression on the cute bunnyhead to the gloss bar won me over. Not going to lie, I did not have any high hopes for this product. But I really love it, actually. I have it in the color 04, Cherry. As the name suggests it's a pink-redish color. The color looks to be as the brightest color in line from what I could make out by looking at online swatches. The shade 04, Cherry is however not very bright or colorful on the lips. The product could perhapes be considered as a sheer, pretty much foolproof and lazy lipstick. The gloss bar, does in my opinion, leave your lips with a pretty wash of color and a pleasant sheen of slight gloss or moist. It does this without being overbearing like some other lip products might be. Easy, and pretty.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

This stuff is sooo cute in it's packaging! It's hard not to wanna pick it up, it only costed me about $6 each on ebay. Product isn't thick or heavy, and keeps my lips hydrated for hours! Only downfall is that I thought the tube would be so much bigger, it doesn't feel or look like a lot of product but there really is a lot. It helps that I have incredibly dry lips and this stuff makes me look kissable haha.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBlack

4 years ago

These little ''gloss bar'' are EVERYTHING ! I first order the peach one on Amazon for 7$ bucks to try it out and they are amazing ! The color is subtle but easily buildable and doesn't dry out the lips that much, just put a little bit of lip balm first and you're good to go. PS: Exfoliate well before because it sure won't look good on chaped lips, especially with the paler colors since they look a bit milky.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

4 years ago

Like everyone else I fell for the packaging and bought 2 shades of this adorable bunny gloss bar. I got the shades #05 juicy peach and #06 juicy orange. First off all kudos to TonyMoly for having the most adorable packaging ever! They are so cute and fit nicely into your purse. As for performance; they are not that great. They are not as pigmented or hydrating as expected, don't stay on that long and accentuate any dry patches. I would have to apply lip balm first before applying this which also leads to the colour being less pigmented then if you apply it on directly so I don't use it that much. It's a shame because it's smells wonderful, looks nice and is just too cute for words.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

This is obviously the cutest lip product I own. It works more like a balm than a gloss and I will review it as such. I have it in #5 Juicy Peach. It is pretty moisturising, though I think there are a lot of products that can do better. There is maybe a hint of colour and some of my friends said it smells amazing but I can't smell it that much, all I got was a hint of something sweet (my nose is really crappy at detecting scents though). The packaging is where the party's at. There are a bunch of adorable bunnies with different expressions and colours. Since it is cheap it is worth buying, if only for the packaging. When I use it up I'll just clean it out and pour another lipbalm in it since it's so adorable.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

5 years ago

Meh. I'm not that impressed with this. It didn't really last very long, maybe twenty minutes and I didn't like how it felt on my lips. I thought the packaging was cute, but I'm not into the little girl cutesy packaging that tonymoly loves to produce. I was actually kind of embarrassed to pull this out of my purse ha!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

5 stars!!! Absolutely nothing wrong with this product - it moisturizes and gives a nice hint of colour with one swipe. Nothing too bold or too demure - just perfect for adding a healthy pop of colour to your face with minimal effort. I have it in pink (with the bunny) and I find that it goes great with a majority of skin tones (I've lent it to a lot of friends...oops!). If I HAD to nitpick, I would refer you to the twisty mechanics of the lip gloss - if you push it up too high, it won't twist back down and you'll have to push it in, but this is more of a cautionary note as opposed to a con of the product itself. Definitely repurchasing!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium