Clarisonic Cashmere brush head

No Image

4.7

on 9/22/2015 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just recently hopped on the Clarisonic bandwagon and purchased the cashmere brush head. I have the new Smart Profile system, so my only comparison is the standard brush head that came with it. Frankly, they're both great. I have sensitive skin and sometimes breakout on my chin (hormonal), so the cashmere brush head has been fantastic. Not too strong yet very effective. I use it once a day at night with a foaming cleanser (La Prairie or Clé de Peau). My serum and nighttime skincare has really been boosted. I use the best stuff at night, and am thankful to have found a brush head that doesn't further aggravate a breakout or cause things like broken capillaries. Definitely a keeper!

I took a break from my Mia because I was saving money and was too cheap to get a brush head. I hadn't used it in several months. My skin was going through some super irritating hormomal break outs, so I decided to splurge and buy this one. It is so soft and soothing on your face. I can use any cleanser with it and it is gentle. It is much better than the sensitive and delicate brushes for sensitive skin. Even though the brush is so soft you still feel as if your skin is super clean. If you are used to the normal you may find this too gentle, but I am thrilled with this brush. It works as well as the stiffer ones in my opinion. It also has longer bristles which massage your face.

on 8/3/2014 10:37:00 PM

Just saw this today at Sephora. I use a sensitive brush head but since I started using tretinoin cream, it was too harsh. I missed using the Clairsonic though. This solved the problem! Very soft and completely non-irritating. Worked great with Purity cleanser. Definitely will re-purchase.