Uploaded by michali

price range

Reviews

2.0

Aug/06/2018

This product is supposed to moisturise but leaves my skin feeling just as dry if not drier. That's no surprise since the product contains silica which is generally not very good for skin and does the opposite of hydrating it. Would not recommend. Did nothing for my skin and I have combination skin (both oily and dry). The smell is a little weird too.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

fromashsav

May/27/2018

I loved this product! It left me glowing and didnt make my skin feel greasy or anything. But it wasnt as hydrating on some parts of my skin (like around my nose). It didnt break me out either which was a bonus! I have semi-sensitive skin, and I didnt get a reaction or anything so thats blessed. But I would be wary if you do have extremely sensitive skin since this is heavily fragranced.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Feb/17/2018

I’ve combination and a bit sensitive skin and it didn’t work AT ALL it didn’t hydrate or moisturiser my skin, besides it burned my skin when I put it perhaps its fragrance is so strong that’s why it burned me?! So I don’t think it’s suitable for sensitive skins.. I can’t doubt its package is cool and nice but it’s mini.. it’s kinda expensive.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium

Dec/10/2017

I'm really enjoying this product!! I'm cleansing with the chamomile butter to remove makeup, gel grapefruit cleanser from Malin+Goetz, after patting my face dry I will use one of various toners I have from the body shop ( tea tree toner if I am around my period or having any breakouts, aloe toner if im sensitive, or vitamin e toner with dry winter skin) gently swipe one of those with a …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

1.0
fromSM021

Dec/06/2017

I bought this product because my skin was relatively dry and had some dry, flaky patches. Obviously, since this is marketed as The Body Shop's range for dry skin, I thought it would help. However, after using this product for over a month, my skin had become SEVERELY dry and dehydrated, causing a host of skin problems. I would NOT recommend this product to anyone with dry skin.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

May/21/2017

this is my first moisturizer, and when i first used it i think i felt like a slight burn on my skin. i thought it was the product doing its job, and after a few weeks i didnt feel the burning sensation anymore. i like how this is not as 'oily feeling' as the moisture cream, and it really feels hydrating. i hvnt had any complications using this, but the price is slightly higher than what …Read more

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3.0

Mar/27/2017

When I bought this product I expected to have great hydrated skin for the whole day; I was expecting a deep boost of hydration. At first I liked the product, I loved the smell, the different texture and how it felt when I applied it on my face. It was the only moisturizer I used for about 3 days, until I realized that I had really dry flaky skin around my nose and my forehead. After that, I …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

2.0

Mar/16/2017

A smell of a product never puts me off, however, the overwhelming perfumed smell of this moisturiser completely put me off. It is very overpowering. I have oily skin and do not need a heavy moisturiser and thought this would be perfect. The texture is a bit gritty and does not feel like a sorbet kind of texture. I cannot recommend this at all.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Nov/24/2016

Bought this is on sale because of the LE flag on it. Works as a primer/moisturizer for oily skin but can make products pill. Leaves skin soft and smooth with a tingling sensation that feels great in hot weather. Not very moisturizing so I doubt dry and normal skin types will like it.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

EyesBlack

Sep/03/2016

I bought this to layer my Vit E intense moisturizer. Works wonder. My skin feels so calm but I don't think this sorbet makes the skin more hydrated. Dimethicone makes my skin appears softer and smoother, no need foundation primer again. As moisturizer I don't think this sorbet has amazing hydration effect on dry skin like mine. But definetely will repurchase when runs out, love it as …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35