L'Oreal Privee collection - Julianne's nude

L'Oreal Privee collection - Julianne's nude

on 5/12/2018 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a very nice nude for someone who is very fair. It's really more of a pink, but for someone who is fair, that really is their nude. Usually for a nude, I like L'oreal's Fairest Nude, which is more of a pinky beige, but now I find I like Julianne's Nude more. The texture is nice and creamy, and the coverage is good. I like the heavier black case. It's nice to use this lipstick and pair it with a smoky gray eye. This lipstick is more of a cool tone suitable for fair, light and medium complexions. Olive, tan and deep tones should try something less pink.

on 12/11/2017 10:48:00 PM

Finding a good nude lipstick is tricky for me. Anything with beige makes me look corpse-like. Bright pinks wash me out. I picked this one up based solely on the fact that I'm a cool-toned redhead like Julianne Moore, and while it looks slightly darker in the tube than on my lips, I ended up really liking it. It's a good day-to-day lipstick, and you can layer on the color as needed -- going more sheer for a nude look has worked better for me than fully-pigmented liquid lipstick. I wouldn't say it's my "perfect nude," but it gets the job done.

This a rosy pink nude. Some of the nudes in this collection can be worn on many skin tones (for example J Lo's Nude can flatter almost anyone), but I wouldn't recommend this if you're not a pale redhead. It's a very common pink, and isn't anything remarkable. Not much to say about it.

on 8/27/2017 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a pale redhead so figured this shade wouldn't be bad on me....I was wrong. Aside from the smell I like everything about these nude lipsticks that I've tried. The texture is smooth and wears comfortably, and I can see this being a wonderful understated pink shade on people with fair cool-toned skin. I'm about NC10 and while the color intensity is nice, it looks noticeably wrong and artificial baby pink against my warm skintone.

on 1/18/2017 10:36:00 PM

While I did really love the colour and pigment on me, I could not stand the overwhelming scent this lipstick had. It just tasted/smelt like such a cheap product that it was used a handful of times and then never again.

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am absolutely in love with this product. I have the shade Julianne's nude and it is a soft pink and perfect for everyday wear. It lasts long and it is so soft! I love how it makes my lips feel. I am going to purchase more colors in this lipstick because it's fabulous and the packaging is so cute. Highly recommend.

I have been looking for a flattering nude, and was initially really disappointed in this. It's creamy and the color is pretty and sweet for fair skin, but be aware that it shows every dry skin piece and crevice on your lips - you must exfoliate well beforehand. It took a second and third try for me to start caring for it, and it works well layered with a gloss. I do find it drying, and it is not long-lasting. It also leaves an immediate chemical after-taste in your mouth when you apply.

on 3/20/2016 7:10:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This was my first lipstick I've ever bought on my own. Overwhelmed with choices I did a bit of research and ended up choosing this. I'm so glad I did. The color is perfect for my pale skin. It also doesn't wear like other lipsticks, its very moisturizing. I will definitely be buying from this collection again!

on 12/21/2015 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! I'm picky about drugstore makeup I'm more of a high end makeup girl. I was looking for a lipstick for a Victoria's Secret model look like in the fashion show but all my high end lipsticks were either too peachy or to pink, so when I was at target I saw this shade and I was hesitant to get it at first because I am more of a matte/satin lipstick girl I literally never wear anything with gloss or shine. But after I tried it on I loved it so much! It was the perfect shade of pink that I was looking for! And for reference I'm pretty tan in cover fx custom cover drops im an n40/n50, this would look beautiful on fair skin as well.

on 12/5/2015 6:18:00 PM

I actually really like this product, but the color just isn't right for me. I'm an Asian girl with medium-ish skin tone, and Julianne's nude in shade 620 makes me look like I was stuck outside in the snowy winter for too long, resulting in pale, frozen lips.

On the other hand, the product is cheap and creamy. The packaging is 10/10: it looks like a high-end product. And it smells really nice. The color is actually really pretty on my hand, but with my skin tone, it just looks really off. So this just serves as a warning to others who might have a problem. But it's cheap enough for anyone to try out and not regret the purchase if it doesn't work out.