L'Oreal Paris Privee collection - Eva's nude

4.3

on 8/27/2017 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

At first I went with Julienne's Nude because I'm a redhead and close in skin tone, but that turned out badly. I'm a NC10ish redhead with hazel eyes and this is a very flattering color that isn't overly pink like a lot of nudes. It's obvious I'm wearing lipstick but is very natural looking. I wore this without any makeup other than translucent powder and it still doesn't scream 'lipstick' or look out of place. Like all L'oreal lipsticks I'd prefer it without the flowery taste, but find that it's not noticeable after half an hour. The texture is smooth but not hydrating or drying and I forget I'm wearing lipstick. This is a no-brainer wear with anything shade that I highly recommend for fair to medium skin with warm undertone.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I find lipstick really hard to wear and keep on. I can get more than 30 mins wear out of some Mac lipsticks but other high end brands I struggle with and generally anything "high street" "drugstore" doesn't last at all for me.
This formula, over my Charlotte Tilbury liner in pillow talk lasts about 2-3 hours. For me and my lips that's nothing short of miraculous. The colour is a warm beigey nude, it's obvious on my pale skin but really suits a warm tone look on me (I'm blonde and green eyed). I've never in my life used a lipstick more than three or four times without giving up on it - I'm in danger of using this to the end. Unheard of. It's not drying, it's not tacky, it's not slippy/bleedy, it transfers after drinking but by no means entirely. Love it.

on 11/27/2016 12:01:00 AM

This is my go to HG nude. I'm a NC10-15 and love the colour on my skin tone. I wear this one and Mac's Hug Me on a daily basis. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a drugstore lipstick that is a great nude and has enough colour and depth not to wash you out.

on 6/18/2015 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would not rebuy this because I'm just not a "nude" lip color lover. However, I do like this color and it is the first nude I've tried that looks good on me. It is a brown/peach, with some micro shimmer that I don't care for. My lips are smaller and on the darker side so this is not as flattering on me as I would have hoped, but it's a good autumn/winter shade.

I'm fair skin toned (Revlon Buff) and this Lippy is MLBB. Just a dash darker. I am surprised to finally find a lipstick shade that isn't too mauve in color and that truly matches . Wow Kudos to Eva, a keeper!

on 2/24/2015 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This lipstick isn't recommended for fair skin tones, but I really like this color. It isn't a nude on me, but isn't too dark and is an everyday wearable color. It looks classy and not too bold. I'm going back tomorrow to purchase more!! Wish it wasn't limited edition.

on 1/14/2015 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this very much. When I bought it I oscillated between buying Julianne's nude or this one and I chose this. I plan on buying Julianne's too. When I first got home and I applied it without make-up on I thought it didn't do anything for me, I thought the color looked different than I thought it was at the store me and I was kind of disappointed since this is not a very cheap lipstick. But when I applied it after I have done my make-up and lined my lips, it looked great! I must specify my hair, eyes & skin tone is similar to Eva Longoria's, except my complexion is a little lighter besides summer time. It's a good "nude" for me. A few points I like:
- Consistency. The product has a creamy but light consistency, it's great for a more toned down look.
- Packaging! I love my make-up having pretty packaging and this lipstick has gorgeous elegant packaging.
- Smell. I like my cosmetics smelling nice, including lipstick, and this one smells really nice.

Points I don't like:
- The lipstick moves a little in the tube in the direction I press it to my lips when I apply it, it doesn't stay perfectly in the tube. Hopefully it won't break.

Overall, this is a lovely product and I recommend it if you like pretty packaging and want to achieve a toned down, yet very elegant look. I suggest using it after you have contoured your lips with a natural lip color shade.

on 9/10/2014 1:43:00 PM

This is the ONLY nude color that is light, but does not give me the horrid dead fish lips look that makes one look so silly and that I hate so much. It's MLBB and it looks good even if I over apply. I wear it when I want well-defined, but not dark/overdone lips.

I bought this in Eva's Nude shade #610 in Canada July 2014. I think here it's called Privee collection but in the US it's called star secret.
I have NC25-30 skintone which I think is just about the same or slighty lighter than Eva's skintone... And like many reviewers that have left comments on this lip product, I have noticed that this colour is darker in the tube in comparison to what was on Eva's lips on the advertisement. I was pretty disappointed since it's very misleading to consumers and customers. Anywho, on my skintone this is leaning towards more of a brown shade than a peach/pink like what was on Eva's lips, and slightly too dark for my skin tone.
I think instead of swiping this lipstick on, I'll have to dab it to get a more nude-like effect. I may have to return it...
The scent is like any other loreal products (smells like lipsticks from the 80s-90s). The packaging however is comparable to the NARS velvety texture (very chic) IMO and the product is very moisturizing. So this colour is OK - it wasn't spectacular on me, but maybe I'll try JLOs lighter lipstick colour from the same line. I bought this at London Drugs here in Canada for $10.99