Bobbi Brown CC Cream

No Image

4.5

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 2.5%, Titanium Dioxide 1.10%, Zinc Oxide 3.30%; Inactive Ingredients: Water, Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Trioctyldecyl Citrate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Pentastearate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptid-8, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barely) Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Oryzanol, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Trehalose, Propylene Glycol Laurate, Sucrose, Glycerin, Cholesterol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Linoleic Acid, Lecithin, Squalane, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Urea, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate /VP Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate, Polysorbate 20, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Stearic Acid, Sorbitan Laurate, Xanthan, Gum, Alumina, Sodium PCA, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disodium EDTA, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

on 1/19/2018 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I will never ever understand the reasoning behind the line's product offerings and this CC cream is the perfect example: Great ratings, the SA's at all my BB counters confirmed that it sold very well, and I can gladly join the crowd that gives close to 100% positive reviews for this item because I really like this product and I have been using it ever since it came out. Guess what?! It's been discontinued. With no substitute. Go figure. If you were looking for a natural looking cream which evens out skin tone, plus high SPF 35 which doesn't break out or irritate sensitive skins like mine, this was it! Sadly, the CC cream joins many top rated Bobbi Brown products that simply disappeared. I did buy a few tubes as backup but they will be used up soon and I haven't been able to get any information from the company about a successor product.

on 11/6/2016 9:41:00 PM

This stuff is really beautiful. I generally have fine skin, my primary issue is redness and uneven texture - I don't have anything serious to cover. I have always used relatively high coverage foundations to cover the redness, which is a shame, because my skin is pretty nice other than the aforementioned issues. So, I bought this seeing positive reviews online. It colour corrects absolutely flawlessly. It completely neutralises my redness - all I need is this, some concealer for particularly stubborn areas, and a dusting of light coverage powder to set and perfect. When I'm all finished, I'm left with natural-looking, flawless, glowing skin. It's just gorgeous. Very highly recommend.

on 11/13/2015 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very nice - more of a medium coverage foundation than a CC cream in my opinion. Gives your skin a satin glow and a slight veil that diffuses your flaws but does not cover age spots and other spots. I really like the look of this foundation - it's as good if not better than Chanel's and Christian Dior's.

Received a sample of this in Pale Nude, opened it, looked at it, said "no way," and let it sit for long enough that I forgot what it was. Ran out of concealer one morning, so opened up this little forgotten tube, saw the pinkish liquid and thought, "Hmmm." Tried a bit on the dark circles under my eyes and was freakin' amazed. It soaked right in and faded them away.

Now, understand that I have SERIOUS dark circles under my eyes. My skin is family-history-of-melanoma-transluscent-pale, dry, and I have allergies. We're talking big-time raccoon here, and nothing has worked really well. I had been using Yves Saint Laurent
TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch since at least it was moisturizing enough that it didn't cake up. $42 for .1 oz. The BB CC cream is $44, but you get a whole 1.35 oz.

Surprised and delighted.

on 4/15/2015 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I really love how this makes my skin look and feel, but it's just too yellow for me! I have to mix it with another bb cream that has more pink undertones in order for it to match. I just cannot seem to find a foundation or bb/cc cream that matches my yellowish olive skin. Everything is too yellow, too orange or too pink. I will continue to repurchase this until I find the right product that does not require mixing.

on 12/13/2014 10:18:00 AM

HG product for me. I never use foundation anymore thanks to this CC cream. Gives you the flawless skin, barefaced look, literally. Unfortunately it only comes in 3 shades, and I do feel like "warm nude" is a little too yellow for my skin tone, but it's definitely worth it. Plus there's nothing a good blush/loose powder can't fix. Also really saves a lot of time because it's easy to apply and blends like a dream. If you already have good skin at the base, this is beyond perfect and saves a lot of time. Can even be applied without concealer.

on 9/29/2014 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

So far I am liking this CC cream. It evens out my skin and am able to wear it with the new skin weightless powder. I normally wear Honey or Warm Honey in BB foundations and the Warm Nude works well for me. It hasn't broken me out but it definitely does not keep oilies at bay :-( Overall it is an ok product but we'll see if it does anything good for my skin like it says it will.

on 7/31/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

This CC cream comes in three shades: lavender, medium beige, dark beige. I received a sample of the medium beige. It has the right amount of coverage for my skin and it applies soothly and evenly, but it's a little too dark and too yellow for my light/medium skin, unfortunately. This CC cream is broad spectrum SPF35. It's packaged in a tube.