Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick - Soft Raspberry

No Image

4.5

I love this color it’s pretty perfect. However the scent is fruity chemical and it’s sort of overpowering to the point that it’s not pleasant to wear it. I wish they would tone down the smell because it’s such a great color on me. Texture is ok, a little waxy.

on 10/21/2017 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this lipstick crayon above all others. Smells very nice and fruity and has a subtle mauve color that i can just reapply as needed. Easy to wear and is a staple in my purse.

on 7/31/2014 11:36:00 AM

Nice everyday medium brownish mauve mlbb. More of a fall color--also not drying like some others of this type. Some of the other shades were too light or frosty for me--this isn't.

on 7/13/2016 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is such a great ds lippie! I've been searching for a replacement for a discontinued LE Tarte Lipsurgence and this is a perfect match- slightly shimmery mauvey-rosy color, chubby stick format, scent and taste not too overpowering and best of all you can easily find it on sale. I love it so much I bought a backup and am going to try more colors.

on 2/27/2016 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This shade is a muted neutral pinky-brown nude that's perfect for my very fair and cool skin tone. Goes on really smooth, and moisturizes dry lips. I also like that the formula doesn't have little bits of sparkle or shimmer in it--something that's pretty common in similar products.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this because it was the closet dupe to Rikugien that I could find. This is almost the same color, but I think it leans more pink while Rikugien is more copper. Also, there is less shimmer and it's less sheer.

However, I still plan on using this as my daily color and replacing Rikugien (my absolute favorite lipstick in the world, but it's too pricy and it doesn't last long). This color lasts for 5-6 hours through eating and drinking, and I can still see it faintly after that. It's a lovely MLBB shade and it's super pigmented and easy to apply. I love the shape of the crayon, and it's cheap enough that I don't mind having to reapply midday. It goes on easily and I actually prefer it to Nars. While it's not as buttery and smooth, the design makes it super easy to line your lips and color them in. The extra stiffness is actually very helpful, especially on the go.

My only complaints are that is has a very strong, artificial watermelon scent that is unappealing. I normally don't mind scents, but this is pretty strong and I'm not crazy about the smell. It fade after awhile thankfully! This also makes my lips feel very dry, although they don't look dry. These complaints are minor enough that I still really like this lipstick and will keep rebuying!

Popular Lips Products