Radical Skincare - Hydrating Cleanser

No Image

3.0

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

For a cleanser that is meant to be hydrating, this product seems kinda harsh. It stings a bit when I apply it to my skin and leaves my face feeling tight. I like the texture, which is creamy and light, but it does not perform as advertised. It also fails to remove my make-up so I have to use a 2nd cleanser. Really unimpressed.

on 2/19/2017 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I was desperate to love this as my Rosacean skin is so incredibly reactive and this line being created by a woman with Rosacea gave me hope, but unfortunately it stung immediately on contact and my face became instantly bright red. The fragrance reminded me of Enjo Marble Paste [citric acid], I see there are a lot of fruit ingredients in this cleanser which is strange as Vitamin C is kryptonite for Rosacea. Fortunately I got a sample from Mecca so didn't drop $66 on this cleanser.

on 11/20/2015 8:35:00 AM

This is the greatest cleanser! I bought this from Mecca Cosmetica and I'm now onto my 3rd tube. I have acne prone skin which is oily in the t-zone but also dry along the checks. This has completely nourished my skin and I don't have any redness at all anymore!! Life changing product!!! Love love love

on 7/31/2014 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cleanser from Mecca Cosmetica a few months ago after it was recommended to me. I have normal to dry skin and need something gentle yet effective. I have my old standby (QV wash) but also like to use something a little gentler in the mornings or nights where I want to feel a bit special.

The cleanser retails for AU$52 for 120ml. A little goes a long way, so the price probably isn't too bad in all the circumstances. I am probably about halfway through the tube after three or so months of once or sometimes twice-daily use. It comes in a shower-friendly plastic tube. It smells really nice and fresh, a little citrusy. It has a slightly gloopy texture and I sometimes accidentally squeeze out too much from the tube.

Applying this cleanser is like heaven for my face. I don't know how, but it manages to remove all of my makeup (including eye makeup) and thoroughly cleanse my face without stripping the skin of all its moisture. Very gentle. My face feels great afterwards, very hydrated. I am really happy at how my skin has responded so positively.

When I run out of this cleanser I will probably repurchase it.