no images

price range

Reviews

3.0

a year ago

Streaky first coat. Second one looks better but takes forever to dry. Nothing special....Expensive for the results.

About reviewer (330 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I would have loved this nail polish if it hasn't destroyed my nails. I never knew that my nails have so many layers and that they can split so badly because of nail polish.

About reviewer (651 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I bought this for $4.99 at Walmart (The cheapest place to get it.) Everywhere else sells it for a couple of dollars more. BOO at that! (I live in the Washington DC area). 1st coat is very streaky. 2nd coat it all blends in. 3rd coat not a streak in site. Very Opaque. The only thing I didn't particularly like is that it took FOREVER to dry. I felt like I couldn't touch anything for at least 2 hours. (Yep 2 hours, that's my experience and I've worn this color twice and both times it took forever to dry.) I applied the top coat twice, and it started chipping on the 4th day. WHICH IS GREAT for me. The color is a very soft, pink. I feel as though I can wear this to work (I do facials) and we can't wear color on our nails. Me Likey! :-)

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Completely disagree with majority of the negative reviews on this site! Many people suggesting that it is very streaky, but with a second or even third layer it becomes opaque with no streaks at all! As with most lighter shades it is expected that the first layer to become streaky. And another review mentioning that it is like a white-out white is far from right, as it is more of a milky ivory/light pink shade, a really beautiful shade that will make any skin tone look tan! The formula is amazing and it dries pretty quickly, and paired with the diamond top coat it really does feel like you've just got a gel manicure done. Also love that it has a base coat within the formula. Has lasted for 3 days for me with no chips at all, and that's saying something as nail polishes usually last a few hours until the tips start chipping. I have also bought the shade Checkmate which I am very excited to use after this one. HIGHLY recommend this shade and this product altogether, even though it is of course highly overpriced in Australia at $16.95.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Medium

EyesBrown

5 years ago

I was reading the reviews on MakeupAlley for this color and I have to admit, I was a little shocked. I saw these polishes and I KNEW I needed them! I love wearing nail color, but I can usually only make it a few hours after application before regular polish chips on me. So I ran to the store and bought three colors - this one (All or Nothing - neutral/nude/ivory), Black Jack (black), and Checkmate (pale beige). The first to be applied was All or Nothing and it was LOVE at two coats! Now, most of the previous reviewers mention that it's extremely "streaky", but as with most lighter shades, you're going to need more than one coat! It would also depend on how deep your nail lines are. I was able to get a GORGEOUS opaque nude/pink color with just two coats. And I LOOOOVED the shade! This color will be beautiful all year long - enhancing the look of tanned hands in the summer, and as a season touch (maybe with white glitter?!) in the winter. I tan easily in the summer, but come fall/winter, it all fades away to a fair tone. That said, this color still looked nice on my ghostly fingers! In fact, it may have made them seem MORE tanned! The topcoat made my nails feel nice and strong (I have a history of peeling), and the color lasted well for a solid 7 days! For someone like me, that's miraculous! The only other time nail color lasted that long was when it was done at the salon! I'm in sales, so I like to have my nails looking their best, and not sloppy or chipped. This is the answer! The cost was even reasonable! Regularly, it is $8, but I was able to purchase when it was on sale for $5, and on top of that, they had a $2 off coupon! Of course I took advantage! The regular selling price is similar to other nail polishes, so it's not at all expensive, especially considering the longevity. Yes, you do need to purchase the top coat as well, but you only need to purchase it once and then use it with any of the colors! Awesome!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This nail enamel is not shinier than any other nail enamel. In fact, it shines less, the polish is streaking, and does not apply well at all. The colors are nice, but so are the colors of other brands. Would not purchase again or recommend this nail enamel!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

6 years ago

I agree with the previous poster. Very streaky and white-out-appearing. Not a flattering finish, application or color on me. Tossed it out. Can't speak to how long it lasts, because I removed it as soon as it dried. While the polish isn't particularly expensive, the cost goes up when you add in the required top coat.

About reviewer (156 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

The streakiest opaque ivory ever! Even with the matte sandwiched b/t coats >>> streaks and blotches galore. Not as nice as the dark and medium shades. Shiny but streaky. Would not repurchase.

About reviewer (238 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral