Caolion Pore Minimizing Pack

Pore Minimizing Pack

on 9/6/2016 7:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I think this product does temporarily minimize your pores, but I also felt like my face was being being attacked. The cooling/tingling sensation is *very* intense. My husband even said I looked visibly uncomfortable while using this product. I think I'd rather use other products that get similar effects without feeling like I have to punish my face to do it.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This product is a pleasant surprise for me; in light of all the K Beauty products that are coming out of the woodworks left and right, I feel that Caolion is one of those brands that everyone should pay close attention to. While the packaging is simplistic at best, the product itself is nothing short of a miracle when it comes to diminishing my pores.

The consistency of the mask itself is a rather thick, clay-like consistency. I apply it to my t-zone, and along my cheeks (where my pores stand out the most). The cooling sensation of the masks is incredibly refreshing, especially during a warm day when you need some relief from the hot, summer days. I leave it on, as instructed, which is about 10-50 minutes, and rinse off with lukewarm water. After the time frame, my skin is not only left feeling smooth, but my pores are diminished considerably. With consistent use (about 2-3 weeks), I noticed that my skin isn't as oily as it used to me, which is a huge plus for me.

I will definitely be purchasing this product again, as it has done wonders for my skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

there are lot of lines, and this one makes ur skin really sting but i think it is shrinking my pores. great for oily/acne prone skin

on 1/20/2015 9:03:00 PM

I bought this after reading Korean reviews on it.

Cons:
stings the skin and the eyes for the first 1-2 min
application is not easy with the little spatula it comes with

Pros:
a little goes a looong way
once it dries it doesn't feel uncomfortable
it tightens the pores