Sua Young Mineral B.B. Complete

No Image

1 review

We have two very different skin types (oily/sensitive and dry/fragile) and it worked for us both. All day long we looked fresh and dewy. Excellent coverage of bags/dark circles, red spots and fine lines...without looking like we had BB cream on.

We love that it does NOT contain harsh ingredients. No nasties, but most importantly, no TALC. All you folks out there with sensitive skin (or an aversion to irritating your skin - I'm raising my hand for this one), talc is a key irritant but also unfortunately a key ingredient in most powders and BB creams. You know how Bare Minerals, Bare Escentuals etc are gentle on the skin because itís mineral-based and doesnít include talc? Same concept, except in a BB Cream. And also, filled with anti-aging ingredients. Basically, BB Cream doesnít really get much better than this in terms of not irritating or harming the skin, even those with sensitive skin.

LOVE LOVE LOVE how it looks on. Rare to find a product that has a stellar ingredient list AND looks good on AND feels good AND smells good (did we mention naturally and lightly fragranced with rose petals?).

So I have dry skin with slight eczema. I love BB Cream for the coverage (bad bags under eyes) but I always got frustrated that it would cause my skin to get drier and cause some flakiness or cakiness. Not cute whatsoever. So I used to wear BB Cream just under the eyes for the bags and then use a gentle powder for the rest of the face. This BB Cream is AMAZING in that it hydrates well as it provides coverage. So it gives me this all-day flawless dewy look. It looks like I just washed my face and pat it towel-dry (you know that refreshed, dewy look) except the skin looks flawless with the coverage. I get so many compliments when I wear this, which is everyday for 2 months now. Beyond how it looks, it feels light and airy, which is important to me. I canít do a whole day in heavy makeup. Finally, it smells really luxurious, like a high-end spa.

DISCLOSURE: This product is available for sale at www.peachandlily.com